Thread: D2?

Default D2?

does anybody have the Kershaw D2, is it good? does anybody have info on it. What do you think of it. yea or nea?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by green220kawasaki; 03-26-2009 at 12:20 AM.

Blog Entries

Cool Well,since you asked....

D2 is a high-quality steel that holds an edge longer than most carbon steels & resist moisture. The down-side is that because of the toughness of the steel it takes longer to sharpen in the field. Kershaw is a good name so I would guess that it's a good knife.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

I have one, the model is called the Outcast. As big knives go it is my second favorite behind my long discontinued Benchmade BushMaster. The Outcast handles well and chops like the dickens. I haven't needed to sharpen it yet but the stones I keep in my kit are diamond inpregnated so it shouldn't be too big a hassle. I really like the Kydex sheath it comes in as well. I think you would be pleased with this tool at your side.
    I know what hunts you.

Default D2

thank you for the feedback on the D2. it will probably be my birthday present to myself.