Let me clarify the forum rules a little bit, for mods and members alike.
There are only a few rules.
1. Post in the most appropriate area for your topic, and keep discussions PG13.
2. Do not spam. Spam is a solicitation for members to do something for your benefit. Be that to buy something from you, join your group/society, visit your website, whatever. I don't care if you run a non-profit website benefiting albino eskimos. Pepper the forums with solicitations to join it and you'll be banned, and the links removed. If you have a website or business, your signature (edited in your User CP (see top left)) is the place for it, and we have absolutely no problem with you using your signature to promote your business. So long as that isn't your only contribution to the forum.
3. Do not personally attack members. Arguments can get pretty heated, and sometimes it is best to step back and cool down. You can attack the other's argument, their reasoning, their experience even (if relevant to the topic). But there is a line you cannot cross. The moderators and myself will judge where that line is, but in general, it should be pretty obvious. Things you wouldn't say to a coworker. This also means no hate speech (posting something about someone's race, gender, religion, etc).
4. Member discipline is not for public discussion. If you think someone needs discipline, there is a WARN button on every post that sends an email with a link to the post to myself and the moderators, you can also pm us. But in the end discipline is not a democratic action, regular members have no say in it. If someone is disciplined and you don't like it, that is ALSO not for public discussion. Your feedback on member discipline can be sent through PM or email, otherwise, consider it a private matter between the forum staff and the member in question.
5. Standard rules are 1 warning, then punishment. To the discretion of the moderators. Blatant or egregious behavior can skip the warning phase, and if you get a warning, then play nice for a year, then get another one, you won't be banned. We try to use common sense in doling out punishments.
Now, the forum staff is
Chris - administrator
Rick - administrator
Crashdive123 - moderator