Thread: Attention, fellow members!

Blog Entries

Angry Attention, fellow members!

Apparently Destroying Angel feels that he can "hi-jack" anybody's posts on here without their permission as he has done just that with a part of mine & posted it on his Blog! I have given him until early tomorrow morning to remove it or bear the consequences! Here's something to consider, when somebody comes on here all "sweetness & light" trying to attract people to their projects, then does whatever the heck they want without regard for others you just gotta ask yourself: "Would I really want to be involved with such a person?" I was treating D.A. kindly, just asking questions & gently stating my concerns, & this is how he repays me! We'll see what happens!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Ive never heard of the guy, Thanks for the heads up tho Sarge, Although i dont think he'll find much in my posts.
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

Yea I dont think Ine seen him either, But thanks.

I read some more of his blog, and checked around on some of the locations he mentioned. whatever he is up to... it is way out of my realm of experience. I don't know that it would be safe to get involved with his group. something just doesnt feel right. Rules of Survival.
    Turtle Clan / Coffee Addicts Anonymous

After browsing thru DA's blog I did learn one thing I have pooping wrong all this time.
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Blog Entries

Cool Good news.

Destroying Angel has complied with my demand that he remove my post. Had he asked permission in the 1st place I would have freely given it, but to assume that you can take anything you want speaks to an arrogant mindset. If any of you care to interact with him, that's up to you, but I'm done. I believe everything a person tells me; I just look at more than just their words.
    D. A. says that he does not claim to be a "leader", yet he came on here asking "us" to join "him". Like it or not, that's a leader. If what I've seen is any clue as to his personality I would be warned off; but I leave that up to the individual membership!
    Last edited by Sarge47; 02-19-2009 at 06:23 PM.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

Cool Addendum.

I've locked down D.A.'s thread: Seeking Seekers because of the flaming I keep receiving from him. The last post he quoted of mine wasn't even written to him. If he keeps this up I'll take sterner measures.
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    Apparently Destroying Angel feels that he can "hi-jack" anybody's posts on here without their permission as he has done just that with a part of mine & posted it on his Blog! I have given him until early tomorrow morning to remove it or bear the consequences!
    What consequences? Are you really going to pursue an intellectual property lawsuit against someone for stealing a post you can't prove was yours originally? lol.
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    Samuel Adams
    Dogs are not my whole life, but they make my life whole.

Wow, I got a good laugh out of that whole "seeking seekers" thread. That could have been handled a little better.... hell, a lot better. Yes he seems to be a numpty, but a numpty with dreams of something big. Everyone was in their right to crush his dreams by poking holes in it but I admire how he respectfully rebutted. Then I think Sarge got a little carried away with whatever was 'stolen'. The heck was it anyway? Sarge's autobiography, 10 years in the making and funded by a $100,000 stipend? Or a 10 minute post on a public forum? Did he cite his source and display the original author (albeit by mo****r) or did he claim it as his own work? The former is not copyright infringement, sorry, as I'll demonstrate with the attached image. I stopped reading after page 4... it turned into an emotional argument on the internet. As as we all know...

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum. (1)

By the way,

1. Unknown. [http://rationalwiki.com/wiki/Fun:Internet_argument]. Feb 23, 2009.
    - For purposes of "a picture is worth a thousand words".

And then this whole thread about "warning! warning! Will Robinson!" Seems a bit immature. You'd be surprised at what is 'stolen' on the internet. Even with copyrights on all written material. Yes, i know everything written has a copyright on it, displayed or not. That's the wonderful thing about America. But it's all too emotional. Like crash said somewhere in that clusterf*ck, "back to your corners" (2).

2. Crashdive. [somewhere in that clusterf*ck thread, too lazy to cite url]. [some date, I'm not looking back for it].
    Last edited by MCBushbaby; 02-23-2009 at 05:32 PM.
    WARNING: This post may contain abusive language, textual violence, & a tendency to walk the line.
    This information is confidential and intended for the recipient exclusively. If you are not the recipient please notify the poster immediately and destroy the received post. Any non-member viewer of the private information contained within this post will incur a fee of no more than $25 plus legal costs. By reading this you acknowledge the above and consent to me hunting on your property.

Blog Entries

Cool Hmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine_Sapper View Post
    What consequences? Are you really going to pursue an intellectual property lawsuit against someone for stealing a post you can't prove was yours originally? lol.
    Nahhh! I was just going to ban him! Stealing is stealing, remember the 1st "pass-around knife"?

Quote Originally Posted by mitch.chesney View Post
    Wow, I got a good laugh out of that whole "seeking seekers" thread. That could have been handled a little better.... hell, a lot better. Yes he seems to be a numpty, but a numpty with dreams of something big. Everyone was in their right to crush his dreams by poking holes in it but I admire how he respectfully rebutted. Then I think Sarge got a little carried away with whatever was 'stolen'. The heck was it anyway? Sarge's autobiography, 10 years in the making and funded by a $100,000 stipend? Or a 10 minute post on a public forum? Did he cite his source and display the original author (albeit by mo****r) or did he claim it as his own work? The former is not copyright infringement, sorry, as I'll demonstrate with the attached image. I stopped reading after page 4... it turned into an emotional argument on the internet. As as we all know...

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum. (1)

By the way,

1. Unknown. [http://rationalwiki.com/wiki/Fun:Internet_argument]. Feb 23, 2009.
    - For purposes of "a picture is worth a thousand words".

And then this whole thread about "warning! warning! Will Robinson!" Seems a bit immature. You'd be surprised at what is 'stolen' on the internet. Even with copyrights on all written material. Yes, i know everything written has a copyright on it, displayed or not. That's the wonderful thing about America. But it's all too emotional. Like crash said somewhere in that clusterf*ck, "back to your corners" (2).

2. Crashdive. [somewhere in that clusterf*ck thread, too lazy to cite url]. [some date, I'm not looking back for it].
    You view it your way, I'll view it mine; okay?
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

Talking This just in.

Ok, this is hilarious! Apparently Destroying Angel is still a thief & can't keep his hands off my stuff.http://www.facebook.com/note.php?not...8211355&ref=mf To top it off, when he "Self-Ejected" he changed his email address to: "blowitoutyoura**sarge@gmail.com. (ya gotta love it!)

Well the mask has slipped. D.A. came on here all "sweetness & light", only to show that he is nothing more than a thief & a troll. I've gone ahead & banned him as this will help in keeping him from taking any other posts on here, although I wouldn't count on it. It's really difficult for me to view him as hating me so much when he values my prose so badly that he has to keep it! I really feel sorry for him; he must have had a terrible home life. I suspect that, since he's demonstrated a low self-image that the real reason he's going out into the wilds is that he can't get along with most everybody he comes into contact with in society. What's more, those of you who failed to come to his defense are lumped into the same category as me...this is a "weird & hostile place", remember? Anyway, if taking my post is helping to get rid of him then it's worth it! G'bye D.A., good luck in the woods; just remember to keep your sticky fingers off of other peoples stuff! (BTW, if you want anything else I've written, please let me know, I didn't realize I was that important to you!)
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    Ok, this is hilarious! Apparently Destroying Angel is still a thief & can't keep his hands off my stuff.http://www.facebook.com/note.php?not...8211355&ref=mf To top it off, when he "Self-Ejected" he changed his email address to: "blowitoutyoura**sarge@gmail.com. (ya gotta love it!)

Well the mask has slipped. D.A. came on here all "sweetness & light", only to show that he is nothing more than a thief & a troll. I've gone ahead & banned him as this will help in keeping him from taking any other posts on here, although I wouldn't count on it. It's really difficult for me to view him as hating me so much when he values my prose so badly that he has to keep it! I really feel sorry for him; he must have had a terrible home life. I suspect that, since he's demonstrated a low self-image that the real reason he's going out into the wilds is that he can't get along with most everybody he comes into contact with in society. What's more, those of you who failed to come to his defense are lumped into the same category as me...this is a "weird & hostile place", remember? Anyway, if taking my post is helping to get rid of him then it's worth it! G'bye D.A., good luck in the woods; just remember to keep your sticky fingers off of other peoples stuff! (BTW, if you want anything else I've written, please let me know, I didn't realize I was that important to you!)
    THAT CLOWN - WHAT A D*CKHEAD!:fuk2:
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark