Thread: Hello.

Default Hello.

Hello folks,
    I am new to this site and forum and would like to say hi. Just to let you know, I have been interested in survival info and such for many of years. I have always been interested in ways to survive while out in the woods. I like to spend some of my free time hunting, hiking, or camping out. I prefer to camp out in primitive areas away from other people. My idea of relaxing is not the camp spot next to me kids running all around me yelling. Since I like remote areas, I like the idea if something happens to my gear, I have the knowledge to survive.

Well, I guess that is enought above me for now. Hopefully I will be able to learn somethings off of these forum. Perhaps I will be able to give out some info also.

Looking forward to conversing with all of you.
    ubc

Cool Welcome to the forum...lb

Howdy there UBC! Glad to see you found your way to the forum. I camp in similar areas to yours and for the same reasons. There's nothing quite like a quiet, secluded and lonely little spot back in the bush, to help us get our heads together in these days of turmoil and stress. Hope to see many post from you in here.

lb