Thread: Britney Spears

Default Britney Spears

OK, I just couldn't believe that nothing had been posted in the general chat and then I saw an ad for Britney Spears, and figured, what they heck! Do you think she could survive in the wilderness?

Hard to say, i don't really know her except from what i know of hollywood an thats not much cause i never really followed her carrier. It might be rougher to survive in hollywood than in the wilderness.

I would imagine that it would be harder for stars just because so many have other people doing everything for them. But I would agree with you in the sense that living the hollywood lifestyle is a wilderness all on its own.

She can't handle a kid in a high chair. I'm not convinced she could handle a swing set in a park, much less surviving in the wild.

She could be used as alligator bait. Nah, we wouldn't let the gator get her , just let her draw it up closer for the trapping or spearing. Just kidding, just kidding.

I would try to go for the positive (hoping for the best, too) and attempt to train her in plant identification and locating water. With that completed, I would attempt to show her how to build a basic lean-to shelter, build a campfire using a magnesium fire starter, and how to dig and use a steam pit for cooking and steam bending wood. Later on, how to shape useful items from bones and stone.

A broken heart does weird things to the mind; especially an immature mindset to begin with. She's damaging her reputation pretty good right right now with attacking a car with an umbrella or shaving her head and making sure the camera is on her. I will continue to hope for her she will eventually mature emotionally and will recover from this rough ride she's going through right now.

This question asked by Trick-R-Treat may be a bit off topic, but in a group survival situation where you don't get to pick your fellow survivors, you might wind up with an inexperienced and childish Britney type. I'm sure it happens in plane crashes and boat sinkings where suddenly strangers rely on each other to simply make it through the next hour. I would pair her up with an older female in the group that appears solid in maturity, so the men won't go bonkers (know what I mean?) when she's around doing what she did to earn $100,000,000.

Good question, Trick-R-Treat.
    Last edited by Bowcatz; 03-03-2007 at 08:47 PM.
    With Christ, all things are possible.

she would probaly have people with her but by herself who knows

??????????

I think she would come around and do real fine. Regardless of the media image of many if not most of the people in the intertainment world as a group they are very disiplined about there work and taking care of their bodies Brittiany is basicly a stage performer and dances quite intergeticly for a very long time plus rehersals proably eats right most of the time. Who knows a litle bush time might get her head right, by the way I do agree she apears to be out there but when is the last time the media reported about total rational by a star.
    KNOWLEDGE the ulitmate survival tool

I AM HURT BUT NOT SLAIN, I WILL LIE DOWN AND BLEED A WHILE THEN I WILL RISE UP AND FIGHT AGAIN.