Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attn. Wolf Pack!

Blog Entries

Cool Attn. Wolf Pack!

As you may or may not know I'm now referring to this group as "The Wolf Pack".
    I feel that it gives it an identity and if anyone has a different suggestion, or has any problems with that let me know, I'm not stuck on it, just thought it would be kinda cool and help solidify us as a "survival" group. I thought of expanding it a bit but am stuck on a couple of choices so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know! Here's the choices:

1.) Wolf Pack Survival Group

2.) Wolf Pack Survivalists

3.) Wolf Pack Survival Corps

Someone originally posted that they thought of themself as a Jaguar, and we even had discussions on Bears, Moose, and Wolverines (This one was used in the movie: Red Dawn.) I also thought thought coming up with a Logo in the form of a shoulder patch would also be cool but lack the artistic talent to do so myself. Anyone having any input is welcome to join in.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

I’m cool with it, wolves are my favorite animals.

at one of the wildlife rehab centers that i work with they have about 25 wolves mostley all seperated in different pens but at night when i am sleeping out there with my calves and we hear the howling it is something one never forgets, as those wolves are loosley associated with each other as are we in this forum i say yes it fits

I love it works for me.
    Jesus is my king.

sounds good to me to.
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Thumbs up Sounds Good!

you've got my vote...

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Patch design.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    As you may or may not know I'm now referring to this group as "The Wolf Pack".
    I feel that it gives it an identity and if anyone has a different suggestion, or has any problems with that let me know, I'm not stuck on it, just thought it would be kinda cool and help solidify us as a "survival" group. I thought of expanding it a bit but am stuck on a couple of choices so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know! Here's the choices:

1.) Wolf Pack Survival Group

2.) Wolf Pack Survivalists

3.) Wolf Pack Survival Corps

Someone originally posted that they thought of themself as a Jaguar, and we even had discussions on Bears, Moose, and Wolverines (This one was used in the movie: Red Dawn.) I also thought thought coming up with a Logo in the form of a shoulder patch would also be cool but lack the artistic talent to do so myself. Anyone having any input is welcome to join in.
    Great! Which name works best? And what about a patch design? Maybe a cool wolf design in the center with the name encircling it somehow? Whatever, c'mon guys, help me out. Isn't there an artist out there? Les Stroud designed the "Survivorman" logo. :>)
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

I like (Wolf Pack Survival Corps)
    Jesus is my king.

about 20 yrs ago i got a tatoo on my bicep of a wolf sitting on a rock with an orange moon behind him, what i had the artist do was then flip the tat upside down so as to show the same thing but reflecting in the water above i wrote lone wolf below says wild n free

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Great!

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle69 View Post
    about 20 yrs ago i got a tatoo on my bicep of a wolf sitting on a rock with an orange moon behind him, what i had the artist do was then flip the tat upside down so as to show the same thing but reflecting in the water above i wrote lone wolf below says wild n free
    Sounds cool! anybody got any other ideas? Also got one vote on "Wolf Pack Survival Corps" (hmmm, "Wolf Pack Survival Club" might work also.)
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Thumbs up "Wolf Pack Survival Group"

Im liking both pretty well but i guess i'm goin to go with "Wolf Pack Survival Group" for my vote...

I like everything but 'club' but I like 'group' more than the others. Is there a name for a dominant wolf pack, if so that would be a cool title. How about a dominant troop of monkeys? jk

yeah i have to agree i think gruop sounds better than club

Default unless of course

You have to kill something, you can club it to death, but not group it to death Just wolf pack sounds best to me, we all know what we do. I've been up close and very personal with wolves in the wild twice in my life, they are far and away my favorite animal.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Wink

Wolves are my favorite animals, just Wolf Pack sound ok... it's not like we're some sorta organization, right?
    Strider
    I take paths untrodden...

ask the sarge we just might be.
    Jesus is my king.

Blog Entries

Here, one of you computer wizards take out the writing on the bottom and you have a patch.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

cool maybe if someone does they can fix the mouth.
    Jesus is my king.

Blog Entries

Exclamation Whats ina name.

I like Wareagle69's description best of how wolves are. Here's my own definition, for what it's worth. A Wolf thrives best out in the wilds, They form packs when they have to, yet are equally okay going solo. They're preyed upon by the world who fears them as a danger, yet that has never proven justifiable.
    They live in and for the outdoors.

There are many here who, if put in the same room could, in my humble opinion, give any accredited survival school good competition. I call you all the "Wolf Pack" and feel honored to be numbered among you. I am not your superior, not even sure if I should call myself a peer. I learn much from all of you and hope that you all can learn something from me. The term "Wolf Pack Survival Group" is simply creating a metaphysical entity, in my opinion of some social misfits who somehow wound up on the same forum together and can stick together dispite many differences. Which speaks to the issue of "group survival." And now I'l get back to being humorous.
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

I was thinking the same thing, funny looking mouth.

I just don't have an updated corell draw and really don't want to buy one. Someone has to be a computer guru.