Thread: Homesteading Advice

Lightbulb Homesteading Advice

My name is Lucas Foglia and I am a photographer. I grew up on a small family farm in New York and for the past years I have been photographing a network of people in the Southeastern United States who have adopted wilderness or homesteading lifestyles.

In the coming months, I will be traveling and photographing in the Northeast and I am looking for subjects who are homesteading or working towards self-sufficient living (off the grid, growing and preserving their food etc). Do you know of any individuals, families or communities who fit this description? If so, how would you recommend that I connect with them?

My email is Lucas@LucasFoglia.com, and I give free copies of the photographs to all of my subjects…

Best wishes, and talk to you soon!

Lucas Foglia
    Last edited by LFoglia; 01-06-2009 at 10:37 PM.

LFoglia - thanks for the introduction. To answer your question, there are several folks on here that fit the criteria that you are looking for. Obviously it will be up to them to respond to your request.

As an aside, one of the forum rules is that you can't post a link to your own site in your post (moderators will edit it). You can however include it in your signature, which means it will show up every time you post.

Hope you hang around for a bit and get to know the folks here.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel