Thread: Cowboy's Saddle Sheath

Default Cowboy's Saddle Sheath

I am having to back up to take you along for the ride...Here is Cowboy's saddle sheath for the big knife. I f I am gonna bug out....I'll be doing it in style and one day they will write about Cowboy's big knife! Lol! enjoy!

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

I don't have the benefit of modern leatherworking tools this is eyeballed and saddle stitched...Made in America...Native American...Better yet Cowboy's best yet!

It is too heavy too belt carry but I can assure you my trusted steed "Kelly" won't mind a bit!

Keep in mind the problem may be extremely complicated, though the "Fix" is often simple...

"Teaching a child to fish is the "original" introduction to all that is wild." CS

"How can you tell a story that has no end?" Doc Carlson

Looking good. By the way, you got ravelin's hanging on your leg. You might want to snip 'em off before the whole darn thing comes undone.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

It's great! What do you keep in the small pouch?
    "You are not good enough now, and you never will be, to not die in this sport."

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Looking good. By the way, you got ravelin's hanging on your leg. You might want to snip 'em off before the whole darn thing comes undone.
    Them Thar is Bat wing conchos..Won't be no ravelin' not unless I'm doing it. Them thar chaps is a full 3/16"s thick, swamp ready skins...
    Keep in mind the problem may be extremely complicated, though the "Fix" is often simple...

"Teaching a child to fish is the "original" introduction to all that is wild." CS

The pouch will have fire startin' tender and a stone in it.

Oh, yea, sure. I knew that. I did too, I knew that!
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by COWBOYSURVIVAL View Post
    The pouch will have fire startin' tender and a stone in it.
    OK, that's cool. I didn't know if it was just a stone pouch or if it was big enough for more stuff. Answers my question. lol Great job
    "You are not good enough now, and you never will be, to not die in this sport."

Quote Originally Posted by flatlander88 View Post
    OK, that's cool. I didn't know if it was just a stone pouch or if it was big enough for more stuff. Answers my question. lol Great job
    The knife is 16.5" overall, the pocket on the sheath is 1.5" X 3.75"....

Ya know. That's a pretty large pouch. You might stick a button compass in it for a backup. You can put it at the bottom of the tinder. That would give you a sharp, fire starting and navigation in one device.

Looks great.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Ya know. That's a pretty large pouch. You might stick a button compass in it for a backup. You can put it at the bottom of the tinder. That would give you a sharp, fire starting and navigation in one device.
    I agree...but..your leavin' out the piggin' string that will be my lanyard...ya...know incase me and "Kelly" go a piggin'

Oh, well, yeah. There's that, too.

Oh, well, yeah. There's that, too.
    All jokes aside, well I was serious about the piggin' string. I like the idea of being able to navigate incase "Kelly" leaves me with my knife.......