Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Serial numbers on bullets.

I'll try to remember to put a number on my musket balls.

I'm glad I live in Texas!!! The only way this would be imposed in my state is if the Federal Government passed it as a law. With Obama turning out to be more conservative with his cabinet picks, I don't think this will be a problem during his tenure.
    On a side note, I am thinking about learning how to reload bullets.

pfffffh! thats y you buy out the local gun shop of all the ammo..... example 12ga shot gun or 22.
    i am the one who stole the frigg'n cookie from the cookie jar. Now shutup!

You may want to read the link Yukon.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

With the economy in it's current shape I doubt this will happen in the next couple years.

Speaking of the economy, politicians should support the gun industry. It's one of the most stable industries in the country, it would be pretty dumb to run them nearly out of business over some crap that won't do anything at all for crime.

Quote Originally Posted by trax View Post
    You think it's cool that police feel a need to keep records on people that aren't doing anything wrong? Man the Berlin Wall coming down must have been a heartbreak for you. Paranoid has nothing to do with right or wrong. As far as ammo prices, any amount extra I'm paying because of a stupid rule is too much, but I actually agree that it's probably never really going to happen, Chris's points make sense
    It is not that I think it is cool or not, I just don't care. It does not affect the way I live my life. Why is you call me a communist when I say I don't care what the government does?

Stupid rules are abound and cost us all. They are there to protect stupid people. We could take warning labels off of everything and let Darwinism take over

Red Lake - I understand your position, and that's fine. The HUGE difference for me is that here, I have a Constitutional right that some disagree with and are trying to take away. I took an oath on several occasions to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States. I still hold those words very dear to my heart.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Worst case scenerio man kx250kev's Avatar

Crashdive123: Something like this right...I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

I too believe in the importance of upholding our Constitution. Thanks for your service.
    Thank you Mark Levin and Andrew Wilkow for being our voices www.marklevinshow.com

Yep, those are the words. And thank you.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

ever think that maby it would be better to adopt a policy that does not allow any weapons possession whatsoever by anyone , japan has that sort of policy and it seems to do far better then north americas. maby even give the entire population a mood suppressant like ritalin or something stronger so people dont feel the negative emotions that cause violence. if no-one has the capability for violence then violence shouldn't even happen. suppress the basic human instincts that society doesnt like and then man kind can focus its entire effort on the advancement of itself. i think freedom of speech and thought is a small price to pay for a society that is free of hate and anger. if people no longer wanted anything for themselves they they would be willing to give what they have for the benefit of the whole. eliminate some of the basic human instincts because they dont fit in with (or are required by) the advanced society we live in, and infact they are the only thing that is keeping the human race from advancing to what we have decided it should be by the laws we have created, the society that humanities natural path lead to. just throwing the idea out there to hear your opinions.
    This member asked that their user name be changed. They acknowledged that most of what they have posted in the past was less than truthful. Hence the reason for the signature post.

Do you really want opinions on what you just threw out?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I was going to give one, then the Ritalin kicked in, so don't have one anymore....I really hope he is not serious!

Marcraft, Japanese do have "weapons" depending by your interpretation of the word. They do have firearms, though they have to go to difficult procedures to get them, plus the have all kinds of cutting "weapons" Nihon-to included (Samurai sword). Crime rates is about the same as here except that criminals freely admit guilt if caught and the trial is quite a bit shorter than here.
    As far as Yakusa well that kind of element gets whatever "weapons" they need same as all the other criminal organizations across the world.

Blog Entries

Cool Sarge's view.

Yeah, right, "wet's all put our itty bitty gunsie wunsies in a pile & not hurt anybody anymore!" That's just pure fantasy. Know what they call an unarmed civilian living in an a high-crime area where "Bangers" carry Ak's & Glocks? A victim!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

im saying mandatory brainwashing on ALL people on the planet not just civillians like every other law to exist is meant for.
    This member asked that their user name be changed. They acknowledged that most of what they have posted in the past was less than truthful. Hence the reason for the signature post.

Quote Originally Posted by marcraft View Post
    im saying mandatory brainwashing on ALL people on the planet not just civillians like every other law to exist is meant for.
    I know that you have related some troubles that you have recently had, and I truely wish you the best of luck. Posting krap like this will garner you very little support from anybody, anywhere.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Southern WV , raised in Eastern KY up a holler

Good Lord !!! I completely agree with Remy, very well too I must add. Now back to the "home" my meds await.
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old
    to fight... he'll just kill you.

im thinking that humanity has outgrown its need for many of the basic instincts we have hardwired into us , instincts that in our present society only serve to prevent it from advancing to what we have decided it should be. the human capability to commit acts that knowingly harm another is something that we have to remove if we want a society that wont just collapse on itself like every other civilization to exist. if we ever want to get out of the perpetual cycle of society we have put ourselves in then we need to change the basic building blocks of humanity. think about how every civilization to ever exist has gone through the same cycle that ultimately ends in its destruction. and how the destruction is on a greater scale when each civilization passes. natural evolution cannot adapt at the speed our intelligence and technology has grown, to the point when we cant even function as a whole, even in a democratic society like the one we live in.

and as to Your example remy , we are at a point in history where 'the lion does not have to take down the zebra to survive' violence for survival is no longer necessary (or would not be necessary if there was no longer murders) . and in this society unimpassioned violence is referred to as psychopathic.

and encase anyone misunderstands me this is not a serious conclusion i have deluded myself into believing is inevitable, it is merely an abstract thought i had while i was thinking about the doomed future of private firearms ownership.

im sorry for even mentioning japan it was a bad example , it was, as is the entire aforementioned idea , just another thing i had on my mind.
    Last edited by marberry; 12-05-2008 at 11:40 PM.

Just happened to have lived and trained in Japan, with some very "special" people that all.

Banned
    Blog Entries

On New Years Day the Anchorage Rag (News Paper) lists all the murders in the city, with a few paragraphs about each. It is interesting how many are not executed with firearms. With no firearms in the house, a guy knifed his wife 67 times with four different knives. As I recall 45% did not use firearms. Now if you add in cars and trucks, maybe 70% did not use firearms.