Thread: bets anyone?

fosset is a survivor look at what he has done in his life if he wasn't killed or mortally wounded in the crash then i bet the tough old bird makes it..

I would think that he will be ok
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle69 View Post
    fosset is a survivor look at what he has done in his life if he wasn't killed or mortally wounded in the crash then i bet the tough old bird makes it..
    Could not agree more. This guy has lived a life many including me only dream of.

hey folks! i don't know much at all about him, so tell me, is he a survivor, or just a rich show off looking for attention in his adventures?

Blog Entries

Cool I heard....

Quote Originally Posted by smokelessfire View Post
    hey folks! i don't know much at all about him, so tell me, is he a survivor, or just a rich show off looking for attention in his adventures?
    He's a survivalist. The thing is if his plane went down hard he might have did a "John Denver!"
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Fosset is a true American aventurer, and I respect him greatly. I think that he's ok, but even so, if he did happen to die, he did it doing what he loved to to. There's no tragedy in that... Still, it would be the end of an era in American history. He is doing what people like Charles Lindburgh and Emilia Earhart began many years ago. Kudos, Mr. Fosset, and Godspeed...

He has done what so many others had done... failed to leave a flight plan. If he had taken the extra time to file a flight plan... he may have already been found. Sorry to say, but the odds are against him.
    "The ability for a person to prevail in a survival situation is based on three factors: survival knowledge, equipment, and will to survive. All are important, but the most important is the will to survive." -Greg Davenport

well now the air force is involed and they are focusing on death valley sorry to hear that, if they find the ol coot and he is alive it will be one of the greatest tales in history. I for one will buy the book and see the movie..

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle69 View Post
    well now the air force is involed and they are focusing on death valley sorry to hear that, if they find the ol coot and he is alive it will be one of the greatest tales in history. I for one will buy the book and see the movie..
    I AGREE........