Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Group Senario #2

Blog Entries

Yo, WE, here try a little Turkey.

You have sutures in that first aid kit. I knew I should have used that hard case, freak'n Kabar cut right through the leather and sliced my arse. Owl Girl, ya gonna have to do it, git to sewing.

You want some Turkey first?

Thank goodness the second bottle did not bust.

Who wants a cigar? Wait, let me go throw up first.

Ah, that's better.

Ok I rescind my joke. I would not have really punched you in that condition. Anyway Sarge, WE fill us in. What do you want me to do? Get water? Done. fire done..Are the electronics in the plan wet? If so we might want to strip them out and dry them off.

oh christ give me a hit of the turkey.

Blog Entries

6' 4" and 250, you can have the whole damn bottle. What the hell did I get myself into here? Land of the freak'n giants?

Blog Entries

Owl Girl, here is my second bottle. Last thing I need is to get drunk and start a fight with these guys.

No, really, keep it for medicinal purposes.

Come on, somebody sew up my arse, I would but I can't see it.

What you laughing at WE, I hope that broken arm of yours is not the one you ........well.
    Last edited by FVR; 09-05-2007 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FVR View Post
    6' 4" and 250, you can have the whole damn bottle. What the hell did I get myself into here? Land of the freak'n giants?
    they grow them big in MI I am the runt. My bro is 6'10 270.........

FRV...Lol no one wants to go near your arse…I think you deliberately stabbed it so you could make someone sew it.

Blog Entries

Somebody's going to have to sew it. Feels like maybe 6 / 7 stitches, deliberately, I'm not going to be able to sit for a week.

Throw a shot of Turkey on it, my eyes will tear and just do it quick. I promise no funny stuff.

Somebody's going to have to sew it. Feels like maybe 6 / 7 stitches, deliberately, I'm not going to be able to sit for a week.

Throw a shot of Turkey on it, my eyes will tear and just do it quick. I promise no funny stuff.
    Trax will do it lol

Blog Entries

What a bunch of chicken ****s, you're killing me, literally.LOL. Tell ya what, I'm going to go find a mess of spider webs, I always find them when I'm hunting, well my face finds them. I know there is some duct tape somewhere, can I get a few bandaides, please?

I want my bottle back.

Default Fvr

Ok I’m going to heat up my knife first, gota cauterize the flesh and all lol, you’re a big guy you can handle it right? Just kidding

Blog Entries

Give me a tree branch to bite on, I'll be fine.

Promise, I won't scream when ya burn. No way in hell, what with a 6'4" Ranger and another 6'4" Seal in camp, just not gonna happen.

Wait a minute, you did say knife, not machete right?

No no machete lol just a knife. Ok bend over…

Blog Entries

Wink No, Owl Girl, not the knife!

Quote Originally Posted by owl_girl View Post
    Ok I’m going to heat up my knife first, gota cauterize the flesh and all lol, you’re a big guy you can handle it right? Just kidding
    Putting the knife blade in the fire is strictly "Hollywood". You risk losing the temper of the steel of your blade. Just pour some of that Wild Turkey over the cut. If the bleedings bad I'll take it from there. FVR, you tell anybody about this I'm gonna hire somebody to steal your "Blunderbuss"! I have a needle and some thin Monofilimant fishing line, pour some of the wild turkey over that stuff as well, and give him one of my Vit. "C" capsules too, should prevent infection. Relax, FVR, I'm just a tad under 6'.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

Damn your hands are cold.

Side note,

Betcha we can use some of that plane wire for a series of critter traps.

Do you think we can pull that little plane on shore?

Did water get into the gas tank?

We need to get the battery out, pull out that radio and let it dry.

Guess we're gonna have to do something with the body.

Blog Entries

Default Hey FVR...

Side note,

Betcha we can use some of that plane wire for a series of critter traps.

Do you think we can pull that little plane on shore?

Did water get into the gas tank?

We need to get the battery out, pull out that radio and let it dry.

Guess we're gonna have to do something with the body.
    Can we square away the camp 1st? I'm sure we can find away to pull that plane up on shore, then we'll look it over and see if those other things are there, will that be alright?
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

Talking About that broken arm.

Did anybody notice what type of break WE has? Green, hairline, simple, compound? I didn't see any bone poking out through the skin, did anyone think to set it? Aww, hey WE, This is gonna hurt....
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    Putting the knife blade in the fire is strictly "Hollywood". You risk losing the temper of the steel of your blade. Just pour some of that Wild Turkey over the cut. If the bleedings bad I'll take it from there. FVR, you tell anybody about this I'm gonna hire somebody to steal your "Blunderbuss"! I have a needle and some thin Monofilimant fishing line, pour some of the wild turkey over that stuff as well, and give him one of my Vit. "C" capsules too, should prevent infection. Relax, FVR, I'm just a tad under 6'.
    I would not have really don that to him anyway, at least not when there’s alternatives. I was just messen with him.

BTW how’s your arse now FVR? Do you want to keep my pillow to sit on? You can have it.

[QUOTE=ryaninmichigan;6498]thanx for the branches and cloth OG. WE we are going to have to set this. it is going to hurt you way more then me. QUOTE]

got it covered Sarge. Simple break NBD.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Great!

Good job RiM. (unzips "war-bag") Here, take my spare Ka-bar since you neglected to bring a large knife of your own. You lose it or break it you bought it, and don't forget where you got it. Strap it on and knock off some "green" branches on some of those pine trees and put them near the fire for a smoke signal in case we see a rescue aircraft. If you don't mind maybe you and TRAX can bring the seat cushions over from the airplane, they should come loose to act as "flotation" devices. We can use them as a "mattress" to keep us up off the ground at night and pull out by the fire when we're not sleeping. This will protect us from one of the 5 heat loss mechinisms, namely "conduction". Remember the anchronym: "S.T.O.P.". so once the camp is secure and we have enough wood to keep the fire going for awhile we need to sit down and talk, if you all agree.
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin