Thread: Group Senario #2

a hunting knife and the clothes on my back

Blog Entries

Talking Oh no!

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle69 View Post
    a hunting knife and the clothes on my back
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

I am going with WE Got my Leatherman Wave and the clothes on my back. Oh ya and a half a pack of cigs and a zippo

Blog Entries

Alright, ya'll got me.

1. Binos, to see all those animals I'm not going to be shooting.

2. Toothbrush

3. Wild Turkey (toothpaste)

Will have on my person what I would wear if I went for a walk across the street: BDU’s, wallet, combat boots, Kabar, watch, hat, folding Gerber, sunglasses, 2pks of 5ct cigars / lighter (against wifes wishes) , and my green vest

Okay, let's play.
    Last edited by FVR; 09-05-2007 at 03:38 PM.

Default OK, let's make it happen

I was sitting near the front and am now lying on the floor of the plane unconcious with blood gurgling out of a big gash in my leg....no saying what I've got in the luggage storage because I'm not awake to ask. What you gonna do?
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Quote Originally Posted by trax View Post
    I was sitting near the front and am now lying on the floor of the plane unconcious with blood gurgling out of a big gash in my leg....no saying what I've got in the luggage storage because I'm not awake to ask. What you gonna do?
    Not so fast trax lol. I’d try to stop the bleeding and ask the pilot to fly you back to a hospital but that might destroy Sarge’s plan for the scenario.
    Last edited by owl_girl; 09-05-2007 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by owl_girl View Post
    Not so fast trax lol. I’d try to stop the bleeding and ask the pilot to fly you back to a hospital but that might destroy Sarge’s plan for the scenario.
    Umm I think he crashed the plane for us...

Blog Entries

Damnit Trax,

I told you not to drink that Turkey and play with that butterfly knife.

WE, knock his arse out, I'll get the sutures and super glue.

Ah, don't worry about it. Trax, more Turkey? hmmmm, gooooooodddddd.
    Last edited by FVR; 09-05-2007 at 04:31 PM.

Blog Entries

Wink Okay! Party's Over! Ten-Hut!

Trax, get off the floor and quit trying to lay guilt on everybody! Get in your seat. Here's the scenario. WE has invited members of the Wolf Pack up to his digs to see his Moose collection. Those of us on the plane have driven up to his place and had a great time listening to Norm snore and fart, not always at the same time. Then WE introduces us to his buddy who has a plane and wants us all to fly into Northern Manitoba to see how cool it is. Since we're all jazzed from meeting each other and Norm...well, Norm's debatable...anyway, we all jump in the plane. WE is sitting in the back with RiM, his huge arm around RiM's shoulders assuring him that he's gonna teach him a lot. None of us are sure what that means. Fvr &Trax are sitting together next sharing a half-pint bottle of something; either absolute, Seagrams CR, or Wild Turkey. Anyway, he says he has another half-pint in his other BDU cargo pocket and that seems to make TRAX happy. Owl Girl is sitting next to the pilot, looking back at me telling me to quit being such a baby, that more people die in car accidents than plane crashes, and now I'm not only afraid of flying, but don't want to drive back home either. We take off and somehow I survive it, and we head out to the beautiful forest, all the time I'm having to hear FVR complain because he couldn't bring along his blunderbuss! As we're looking out over the forest the engine starts to sputter, the pilot seems cool about it at 1st, but then seems more worried. He says that since we all left so quickly he neglected to file a flight plan and the ELB in the tail quit working last year and he never got around to replacing it. Then the engine stalls. The pilot grabs his radio and hands it to Owl-Girl instructing her to call in a may-day, which she does, but realizes that he failed to give her the co-ordinates. She tries to get them from him but he's trying to glide the plane towards a big lake that's appeared up in front of us. As we glide downwards we start hitting tree-tops, then one breaks off the tail section. We hit the water, hard! And everything goes black. When we wake up we find the pilot is dead, the plane is scrap, and we're only 4 feet from shore with the plane still above water as the depth is only about three feet. WE seems to have broken his arm, FVR feels a thick liquid running down his leg on the inside of his BDU's and starts to panic, however he quits when he's relieved to find it's only blood. The rest of us are suffering only from mild cuts, abraisions and bruises. Okay Wolf-Pack, one of you take over from here!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

*&*%*&%*&^&*%*&%*%*_*(&_^^%#^$%#%*((^)& that *(^^&%^^%#$#$%@^%@ hurts. owl girl go find some small branches to help make a sling and splint please i can take you hurting my arm more than anyone else.
    RIM go ahead and hit me in the face give me something to think about ohter than my arm. whose got a fire going got to strip and dry our clothes no time for modesty it gets a little cool here at night and the seven day forcast was clear skies and down to eight celsius at night. trax this is your neck of the woods any idea where we are?

Default oh yeah

seeing as how it is illeagal to fly in the north w/o a survival kit and also against all of our training we should be all right for a while provided they can figure out which way did he go.

Ok I’m going to get some branches

*&*%*&%*&^&*%*&%*%*_*(&_^^%#^$%#%*((^)& that *(^^&%^^%#$#$%@^%@ hurts. owl girl go find some small branches to help make a sling and splint please i can take you hurting my arm more than anyone else.
    RIM go ahead and hit me in the face give me something to think about ohter than my arm. whose got a fire going got to strip and dry our clothes no time for modesty it gets a little cool here at night and the seven day forcast was clear skies and down to eight celsius at night. trax this is your neck of the woods any idea where we are?
    beat me to it. look over there WE,,,,,,"right cross" well he will be out for a bit. J/k thanx for the branches and cloth OG. WE we are going to have to set this. it is going to hurt you way more then me. how much of the tail section has broken off? Should Sarge and I go look for bagage while trax and the rest get a fire going to dry our stuff out?

okay if i start going into shock help me lay down loosen any restictive clothing and elevate my feet. sarge anyone hows the fire. who else is injured? I have emt training about 10 yrs ago so i might be a bit rusty but will give it a shot, feeling nuasous might hurl..

WE at some point you must have descrided yourself. We woudl make a mess if we ever thru down. I am 6'4 250 carpenter...

Blog Entries

Cool Uh...

seeing as how it is illeagal to fly in the north w/o a survival kit and also against all of our training we should be all right for a while provided they can figure out which way did he go.
    yeah, they always pack a survival kit in any airplane flying in the North, this one was back in the tail section which came down somewhere on the other side of the lake in the woods. Maybe Trax or FVR can go hunt it down later on. I've started a fire with my butane lighter from my pocket survival kit and homemade fire starter. RiM, don't be so eager to hit him in the face, he's got a long memory. Go gather some more wood,and get some long sticks for some kind of splint. Owl girl, here's a couple of bandanas, tear one up in strips if you have to and use the other for the sling. Also my 1st aid kit might help. FVR, give WE a few snorts off that bottle of yours. If it doesn't kill the pain maybe it'll shut him up. WE, take this large Horse-capsule. It's Vitimin "C" and it's natures anti-biotic. Then maybe Owl-Girl can help me with this "Noah's Tarp'. Thing folds up smaller than a bread loaf but is 12'x12'. We need to get Wareagle over by the fire but I'm not stripping him, that could be ugly! Trax, what DID you hide in the luggage compartment, anyway?
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

6' 4" 220 head to toe tats and a plumber

Don’t worry I already got the branches * tearing bandana into strips*

Blog Entries

Cool RiM!

Quote Originally Posted by ryaninmichigan View Post
    beat me to it. look over there WE,,,,,,"right cross" well he will be out for a bit. J/k thanx for the branches and cloth OG. WE we are going to have to set this. it is going to hurt you way more then me. how much of the tail section has broken off? Should Sarge and I go look for bagage while trax and the rest get a fire going to dry our stuff out?
    Okay we both posted at the same time, great! Help get WE over by the fire and do what he asks. Call me paranoid but my "survival bag" was under my seat and the 1st thing I grabbed before bailing out. Take this "gallon coffee can and fill it about 3/4ths full of water from the lake and get it on the fire to start boiling. I've got some tea bags so a good cup of hot tea will help take the edge off of things. Trax, unpack your stuff and lay it out so's we know what you got. Maybe FVR can give him a hand. Let's secure our campsite before we do anything else. It's gonna get dark soon and things should look better in the morning. No food for 24 hours if you can help it. FVR, please leave the booze alone, we need you clearheaded now.
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

yeah fvr let the eagle with the broken wing get a sip