Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Group Senario #2

Blog Entries

Cool Group Senario #2

Here it is Wolves, it involves a small aircraft. It's okay for the moment, but isn't going to stay that way. There will be at least fatality, maybe more and some injured. Equipment will be minimal. Any WP member is welcome to join up, if they got the nerve. Any takers on these seats? Sign up now!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Sure I’ll sign up

Why not I am in the back.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Yeah!

That's three of us, any more of you guys want to sign up. I think it's gonna be really interesting.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

Cool C'mon you apes, You wanna live forever?

My favorite Quote. Hey, we got seats left, it's gonna get wild!
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

okay wtf i'll jump in the back beside rim we can either live together or die together i am here to give you either one...

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Yeah WE!

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle69 View Post
    okay wtf i'll jump in the back beside rim we can either live together or die together i am here to give you either one...
    I'm glad your here, RiM needs a teacher, and anybody who can teach a moose to snore gets my vote!
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

I will reluctantly climb in, seat me over a wing or something, I need about 6 of those little bottles, make it Crown please, if no Crown, Absolute will do.

Is it a commercial flight, sight seeing, or a guide flight?

What part of the world, hope it's the US as everytime I go out of the US (last two times) freak'n immigration don't want to let me back in. Think I'm some kind of South American drug lord or something.

Blog Entries

Talking Welcome aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by FVR View Post
    I will reluctantly climb in, seat me over a wing or something, I need about 6 of those little bottles, make it Crown please, if no Crown, Absolute will do.

Is it a commercial flight, sight seeing, or a guide flight?

What part of the world, hope it's the US as everytime I go out of the US (last two times) freak'n immigration don't want to let me back in. Think I'm some kind of South American drug lord or something.
    It's a smaller aircraft! Everybody can bring one pack of survival equipment along with whatever's on their belts or in their pockets. We're going into Canada so fire arms are not allowed. Start making your survival lists and post them. We still have seats left, and btw FVR, it's BYOB! So if you stash one in your pack, list it.
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

Okay.

Ref. to packs; ALICE, MOLLE, Bergen, RUCk, etc. LOL.

Blog Entries

Oh, forgot to tell ya, I'm "A LEG." LOL

What time of year is it?

Blog Entries

Cool Great question...

Quote Originally Posted by owl_girl View Post
    What time of year is it?
    which means I shoulda mentioned it 1st. Present time, present day.
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

Last question from me.

What the hell are we goint to Canada for?

I thought Cananada only prohibited handguns?

Weight limit on packs? small airplanes usually have limits.
    Last edited by FVR; 09-04-2007 at 10:35 PM.

Blog Entries

Cool Hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by FVR View Post
    Last question from me.

What the hell are we goint to Canada for?

I thought Cananada only prohibited handguns?
    Okay, but you gotta store it in luggage! The reason we're in Canada will be explained a bit later. I haven't flown in years, afraid of the bird "flew" I guess. (sorry, couldn't resist). So we'll say 35 lbs.
    Last edited by Sarge47; 09-04-2007 at 10:38 PM.
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

In my pack
    blanket, pillow, socks, hat, cup, water bottle, Katadyn Pocket Filter, field guide book, fishing hooks, fishing line, magnesium flint, lighter, magnifying glass, flashlight, batteries, knife, knife sharpener, finger nail clipper, multi tool with spoon & fork, pen & paper, hand sanitizer, soap, personal hygiene products, jacket, extra change of clothes.

Oh yea I forgot some food. Beef jerky and trail mix with nuts and dried fruit. Also a small pot. …I’m not sure how much weight that all amounts to.

Blog Entries

Wink How about...

Quote Originally Posted by owl_girl View Post
    Oh yea I forgot some food. Beef jerky and trail mix with nuts and dried fruit. Also a small pot. …I’m not sure how much weight that all amounts to.
    We say right on the money, it's all hypothetical anyway. What's on your belt and in your pockets?
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Canteen, folding knife, salt packs, binoculars, I don’t really know what all I’d take on account of I don’t know where I’m going or what were doing. But I normally travel light so I’ll just go with that.

Blog Entries

Cool Sarge's "war-bag".

I'm wearing military polypro thermals under my bdus. In my right cargo pocket I have my wallet, two bandanas, and my Buck Folder. In my left cargo pocket I carry my pocket/small survival kit in a small tin & a deck of cards. In my right front trouser pocket is my "pharmacy". Small amounts of Ibprophin, 1000mg. Vitamin "C" with bio-flavoids, antacid, caffine tablets,& home-made ephedrine capsules. (thanks to my wife on this last one.) In my left front trouser pocket I carry my "harp" wrapped in a collaspable "platypus" water bottle. In my back pockets are two each extra bandanas. In my right top BDU blouse pocket are reading glasses, a small LED goose-neck flashlight and my "Swiss-Army" sunglasses in their case. In my left top pocket are two granola bars. In my lower bottom pocket is a bag of hard candy, and in it;s twin on the other side is an emergency fishing outfit with hand-tied flies that'll work most anywhere. I wear a "Swiss Army" analouge watch on my left wrist. I've styled my belt after Batman's. It's loaded all the way around. 1st, starting from the right and going around the back I have my Ka-bar "Bull" Dozier knife, my multi-tool, My "Swiss Champ" Army knife, A Silva "Ranger" Compass, A Gerber folding hand-saw, & A very small pair of Bushnell Binocs. I wear a felt, full-brimmed hat complete with 3 layers of braided 550 cord tied together with some snare wire for a hat band. My small day pack carrys an MPI "All-weather Sportsman's blanket, one full MRE, One Nalgene water bottle with double wrappings of duct tape and more 550 cord wrapped between them along with lg. tea bags and sugar stuffed inside. One #10 tin can & a 1# coffee can stuffed with the following. candles, Kelty's Noah's Tarp, Lg. orange "halloween" trashbag.,3 55 Gal. 4 mil. trash bags, Extra Ka-bar knife. Also 1 "rite-in-the -rain notebok and pen in condura case with Fisher's "Trekker" Space Pen. 1 Petzel "tikka XP" headlamp w/extra batteries, 1 small bag of dryer lint, 1 "strike-force" flint & steel, another 100' of 550 cord, 1 3"x5" USAF type signal mirror in case, 1 Fox 40 whistle,1 "home-made" 1st aid kit, 1 USMC Poncho and a fleece jacket. I'm wearing my gore-tex Parka and my pack with items in it weighs about 25 lbs. and is under my seat.
    Last edited by Sarge47; 09-05-2007 at 01:03 AM.
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin