Thread: A big hello to all

Live simple-Live free

Default A big hello to all

I'm Nomad. Howdy to all. I've checked out this site a few times and thought it was cool, so i decided to join. I love the outdoors and have decided to live outdoors full time. In a couple weeks once i get everything squared away i'll make the move. i'm very excited. i've wanted to do this for a long time but was always distracted by a lifestyle that held me back, you know. the one they say you should live, homes, credit cards, car payments etc.. I'm sick of it. I long to live simply. I'm going to do it. I'll be 40 soon and now it's time to do what I want. I'll keep ya'll posted on my experience and will submit new post on things i learn in the field!!

Hi Nomad welcome. I’ll be looking forward to reading your posts.

Hi and welcome to the forum!
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Default Hairy_one on the scene

Hi folks. I simply love to hunt, visit the woods and share my love of the outdoors with others. This site will give me another avenue to do some of this.

Butch

Welcome home to both of you. We're glad you found us.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Hey Hairy_one...I think I recognize ya...Welcome aboard to the wilderness....
    ~Earth receives foot and paw, hoof and claw with equal grace. But it is the way of the wild not to overstep...let's leave no trace that wind, rain and snow cannot erase~

walk lightly on the earth wildWoman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi Nomad, way to go...good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I'm Nomad. Howdy to all. I've checked out this site a few times and thought it was cool, so i decided to join. I love the outdoors and have decided to live outdoors full time. In a couple weeks once i get everything squared away i'll make the move. i'm very excited. i've wanted to do this for a long time but was always distracted by a lifestyle that held me back, you know. the one they say you should live, homes, credit cards, car payments etc.. I'm sick of it. I long to live simply. I'm going to do it. I'll be 40 soon and now it's time to do what I want. I'll keep ya'll posted on my experience and will submit new post on things i learn in the field!!
    Amen Brother!!! I hear ya about the credit cards, car payments and homes. Here is a book you might be interested in.. 'One Man's Wilderness' about Richard Proenneke who did just what you are wanting to do except in Alaska... and in a cabin he built himself.. More power to ya.

(FMR) Wilderness Guide pgvoutdoors's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome Nomad!!! Wish you well on your endeavor. Work cautiously and adapt when needed. Look forward for your updates.

Welcome to the forum Nomad! Sure hope you dont go wandering off again!
    Walk softly upon the earth!