Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mosin nagant rifle question on headspace.

Quote Originally Posted by klkak View Post
    Keep it up, you are winning friends with every word you type
    come on, y'all gotta know I'm kiddin. What would a good forums be without friendly banter.

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    That's not what you should be looking out for. Cagey old men got to be cagey and old by......well, being cagey. <<it's the ninjas you need to look out for>>
    Ok, I quit. I'm making a mental note not to try and one up crash again. This could go on forever

Yeah, if her dad was REALLY mad at you I'm sure you'd be smoke by now. Of course, he might still be perturbed in which case he'll just charge you more.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Yeah, if her dad was REALLY mad at you I'm sure you'd be smoke by now. Of course, he might still be perturbed in which case he'll just charge you more.
    haha, too true. I took it in today and they ended up having a set of go, no go, gauges for 7.62 x 54 rounds, so they are gonna check that and the condition of barrel and receiver. Total cost is $50 bucks, but well worth it after what FVR wrote.

Hmmmmm. Ninjas may not be required here. Maybe an email to the owner of Dixie......hey do you remember that guy that broke your little girls heart? Yeah, that's the one. Well he said something about you being an old fart and your daughter.....well I can't repeat it. Anyway, he'll be bringing a rifle in to have you check it out....thought you might like to say hi.

Yep, downright cagey ya might say.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Hmmmmm. Ninjas may not be required here. Maybe an email to the owner of Dixie......hey do you remember that guy that broke your little girls heart? Yeah, that's the one. Well he said something about you being an old fart and your daughter.....well I can't repeat it. Anyway, he'll be bringing a rifle in to have you check it out....thought you might like to say hi.

Yep, downright cagey ya might say.
    hahaha, oh that would suck. ok ok, your not cagey just well seasoned, toughened, gentlemen who are well versed in the ways of the world. Which whom a young man like myself should and is privileged to learn from. All kidding aside you guys are pretty cool.

It's all about survival youngin, all about survival.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

it is that and there is a lot of good info on the site, but its the people who make this one. I've been a guest on most and this ones got the best overall attitude about helping people that I've seen. thanks for that.

Ahhhhhh give us some time....we can change that. kidding, just kidding!
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel