Thread: bad storms today

Default bad storms today

have kept me grounded in the house tending to the fire all day, palerider left early this am and i have been so bored i have been relegated to watching the wizard of oz, kind of takes me back though being an old goat that i am
    always be prepared-prepare all ways
    http://wareaglesurvival.blogspot.com

what a funny movie right now dorthy and the scarecrow are singing if i only had a brain(i hear tell some people in alberta just love that song must be a personal mantra for them)

WE, what ever do you mean?
    The Earth does not belong to us, we belong to the Earth. What befalls the Earth, befalls the sons of the Earth.
    Chief Seattle

Bear Clan

Talking

I KNEW that profile pic of Bragg looked familiar!!!!!!!!!!
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Quote Originally Posted by nell67 View Post
    I KNEW that profile pic of Bragg looked familiar!!!!!!!!!!
    i don't know what you are saying my very intuitive friend

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle69 View Post
    i don't know what you are saying my very intuitive friend
    Awww WE,I was gonna reply that Dorothy looks so much different now that she lost her hair,but I spit my coffee on the dang computer just thinking that,and besides,we both know I was talkin' about the scarecrow
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Hmmmmmmmm. Would have thought you were talking about the cowardly lion. You know afraid that the world is coming to an end all of the time.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle69 View Post
    what a funny movie right now dorthy and the scarecrow are singing if i only had a brain(i hear tell some people in alberta just love that song must be a personal mantra for them)

How many other people do you see who go around starting threads just to denounce other forum members? That is what losers and envious morons who cannot contain their jealousy and inferiority do.

If you were a REAL man, you'd be able to see how funny, yet pitiful, your little estrogen-laced ravings and insults are.

Banned

And it's only a matter of time before guys in white coats brandishing butterfly nets catch the rest of you, and off you'll go to the land of ice baths and shock therapy.

I am hated equally by the mindless racists (those who make boundless generalizations without statistical backing) and the archetypal anti-racist (those who dismiss valid statistical data because they don't like the implications), so I must be doing something right.

Quote Originally Posted by BraggSurvivor View Post
    And it's only a matter of time before guys in white coats brandishing butterfly nets catch the rest of you, and off you'll go to the land of ice baths and shock therapy.

I am hated equally by the mindless racists (those who make boundless generalizations without statistical backing) and the archetypal anti-racist (those who dismiss valid statistical data because they don't like the implications), so I must be doing something right.
    So what you're saying is, you're HATED.
    Well if it bothers you so much that you have to post such ludicris comments, why don't you do something to fix the problem.
    The Earth does not belong to us, we belong to the Earth. What befalls the Earth, befalls the sons of the Earth.
    Chief Seattle

Bear Clan

Banned

I haven't got a problem being hated, I see no problem.

Then stop complaining.
    Chief Seattle

Bear Clan

oh i'm soory bragg i forgot that if i insult someone i have to put the funny faces or typr hehehe and that makes it ok, and i am not jealous of you just annoyed by you, you come on here and act so superoir to others(that may not be the way you are trying to come across but it is) it is like you are looking down on people and buddy that is something peole have done to me my whole life so when i see someone so paranoid start his deluded rants i show you what its like, no harm no foul like i said you annoy me but i know i annoy alot here alsoif you predict financial collapse and say in the next year or 2009 should be interesting it wouldn't open you up but every week you predict the end and monday should be interesting and its not so you open yourself up to it plus i love all the pm's from rick telling me to quit picking on the pussy cat bragg

What is it with you two? It's a forum. It's words. You aren't a target unless you make yourself one. Both of you need to chill out and just hit your ignore buttons.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.