Thread: close to my home

Default close to my home

i live in central indiana would like to meet up with some of you
    within 3 to 4 hour drive from me about all i can do so southern indiana western ohio northern kentucky eastern illinois would be possible for me.
    practice skills meet greet campfire stories get to know each other and put
    some faces to the names i post little but learn alot anyones welcomed

Seems as though there are no brave souls yet (could be an internet thing). Hang around, get to know people, then maybe plan an outing and invite people along. You might be suprised, or at least have a well planned outing for yourself.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

thanks maybe internet i don't post much have posted more on hoodlums than here
    i'm new so kinda of watch and learn guy people seem to get irritated over answering same questions over and over

That's true, some do. I am of the belief that good information is worth repeating. Now questions like ..... I'm gonna go out into the wilderness for a year - I've got no experience - all I'm bringing is a knife - what do you think? ..... now those question deserve every bit of ire that they receive.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Just the internet thing. I tend to shy away from folks I don't know wanting to link up. Probably has something to do with the bad camping trip I had with Jeffrey Dahmer.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

You guys are just weird. I love to meet strangers online then go camping with them. I especially like to play them lullabies around the campfire on my banjo.

funny thing is...I'm not kidding...I get many of clients via my website and email. And, I have been known to pick a banjo around a fire...LOL...it just really sounds alarming though
    The way of the canoe is the way of the wilderness and of a freedom almost forgotten- Sigurd Olson

Give me winter, give me dogs... you can keep the rest- Knud Rasmussen

There is a website called meetup.com that is for people with similar interests to get together. I belong to one in Atlanta for fly fishing and they seem to do a lot of activities. There is a hiking/camping group too, languages, music, etc. Just use common sense when meeting up with people you don't know.
    Not all who wander are lost - Tolkien