Thread: What's your favorite television show?

Default What's your favorite television show?

A companion to the favorite movie thread.

As you can plainly see, my favorite TV show is Lost. This show captured my imagination from the very beginning, and has never let go of it.
    "How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isn't merely a subtle form of manipulation used to lower people's expectations thereby enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within any given situation?" -Deputy Dewey Riley, Scream 2

Although I have many favorites right now I watch Frasier the most. Ramsay's kitchen nightmares is a close second. On second thought, PBS's Frontline will probably always be my all time favorite TV show but it doesn't come on that often.

Jeopardy

Don't really watch t.v, but anything that looks cool.
    KILL OR BE KILLED

Pretty much just the news right now,nothing much on that interests me other than that.
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

PRISON BREAK!!!!!! I love the show, I've never missed an episode. Oh and in an extremely close second Seinfeld (I'm not sure how to find it) But seriously that show has soooo much rewatch value. I could watch the same episode, three times in a row and still laugh my head off.
    "When we get people who are more concerned about reading the rights to an Al Qaeda terrorist than they are with protecting the United States against people who are absolutely committed to do anything they can to kill Americans, then I worry"-Dick Cheney

I think television is just a passing fad, along with this Interweb thingie....
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

What tv?????????? Don't have one don't even want one.

I like Lost, Heroes. the "Constant" episode of Lost from last season was probably the best TV I've seen in a long time. Well done. Heroes, I like the premise, but thus far it has lacked the narrative complexity and mystery of Lost.

I also liked Jericho's first season.

But, by far, the best TV I have ever seen is the first season (including the miniseries) of the new Battlestar Galactica. The fact that it was made by dinky cable channel is even more amazing, it is just so well done. Since the first season much of the excitement has been lost, but the first season is simply amazing. It is gritty, and real, and probably closer to what real space travel would be like with the silence of the vacuum of space, and vulnerability of advanced technology. No lasers, no force fields,no teleporters.

If you want to know the general feeling of it, it ISN'T like Star Trek, or Star Wars, it is more like the movie Crimson Tide, just with space surrounding the ship rather than water.

I highly recommend renting it. Remember, it starts with a miniseries.

The Simpsones, Hands down, Thee show to watch
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

Senior Member erunkiswldrnssurvival's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jeremiha Johnson was my favorite movie, Grizzly Adams was My favorite "show".
    God lives in the Mountain, Serve the Master, The Mountain also serves the Master. Serve the Mountain,
    The Mountain Breaks you.
    http://www.youtube.com/trapperjacksurvival
    http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss113/erunkis

Blog Entries

Favorite TV shows are CSI Miami, CSI Crime, The Closer and Burn Notice.

Favorite Movie's are Kelly's Hero's, We were Soldiers, Enemy at the Gate, All John Wayne westerns, All Clint Eastwood westerns.

I've had allot of time to watch TV the last few weeks.
    1. If it's in your kit and you don't know how to use it....It's useless.
    2. If you can't reach your kit when you need it....Its useless.

Alaska Backcountry Adventure Tours
    www.youralaskavacation.com
    Tell them Kevin sent you!!

City Survivalist Proud American's Avatar

Favorite tv shows to name a few Simpsons, Hogan's Heroes, and Brisco County Jr.
    Proud American

Here lies my great advice from my years of experience......

I like some of the CSI shows, but my favorite is by far Criminal Minds. Also like most westerns and action adventure.

Mickey Mouse Club. I have a thing for Annette.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I got away from cable an satellite about 10 years ago.I find spending time out in nature or with my family is more important.
    I realized one day when I was trying to get my older brother to come play some woods ball with me and his response was "Sorry American Idol is coming on and its something me an the lady spend time doing".
    I looked back and thought is this what we have become?
    Go to work and sit in a chair,drink a beer and watch TV to just get up an do it all over again?
    No thanks!I guess I just will never grow up.lol
    I have retired early in life so I find I have a lot of free time on my hands and as winter time comes I spend more time indoors.
    The Internet is more informative then TV IMHO.