Thread: what happened

Talking what happened

wht happened our fourms used to be ringing off the hook now we are lucky to get a telemarketer of course i am speaking methodically wht i mean i fourms just up and died let's bring it back to life by exploring our weak areas like we used to and don't tell me that we have mastered everything so give me ideas and question of survival techinques you want to try and i will try my hardest to test them because there has been nothing that has intersted me in the fourms lately except that you might be a survivalist if you fourm that was funny not to diss on anyone srry didn't know i ranted that much hehe

Blog Entries

Question Uhhh, dawg?

Quote Originally Posted by WildGoth View Post
    wht happened our fourms used to be ringing off the hook now we are lucky to get a telemarketer of course i am speaking methodically wht i mean i fourms just up and died let's bring it back to life by exploring our weak areas like we used to and don't tell me that we have mastered everything so give me ideas and question of survival techinques you want to try and i will try my hardest to test them because there has been nothing that has intersted me in the fourms lately except that you might be a survivalist if you fourm that was funny not to diss on anyone srry didn't know i ranted that much hehe
    What are you going on about, WG? You've started a couple threads on survival kits, then dissappeared, what's up with that?
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

i have don't have a excuse i have just been to lazy but i'm going to start check my everyday like i used to

i have don't have a excuse i have just been to lazy but i'm going to start check my everyday like i used to
    I havent seen much posts from you other than in the older topic, nice for you to be active agen tho
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

yeah srry been for vaction for a month

yeah srry been for vaction for a month
    Cool, To Where ?
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

i went to virgina and lake george i worked on a sand trench in virgina and we went crabbing