Thread: what to do?

Default what to do?

so thw wifes outta town for a week what to do. she did leave a list on the fridge on what i'm supposed to do but.... 1st thing i ate allot of red meat for dinner and washed it down with a cold one....pepsi that is now i'm bored..hmmm maybe my posts will catch up to sarge this week, maybe i could start an arguement i haven't had the good battles everyone else seems to have, i'm gonna have to think on this.oops left the toilet seat up and the dogs on the table licking the plates clean

Blog Entries

Wink Here's an idea....

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle69 View Post
    so thw wifes outta town for a week what to do. she did leave a list on the fridge on what i'm supposed to do but.... 1st thing i ate allot of red meat for dinner and washed it down with a cold one....pepsi that is now i'm bored..hmmm maybe my posts will catch up to sarge this week, maybe i could start an arguement i haven't had the good battles everyone else seems to have, i'm gonna have to think on this.oops left the toilet seat up and the dogs on the table licking the plates clean
    Why not teach Norm how to Fart?
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

no need to teach he does me proud..

Default there once was a fellow named carter...

Know the song bro?

"who was the world champion farter

He could fart anything from God Save the Queen

to Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata"

Just trying to motivate you and Norm to do more...since you both have the time, I promise no more flatulence comments from trax for awhile (although some of my commentary may be considered flatulent on it's own)
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Default picture a lanky cowpoke wandering off toward the dusk

Time for me to go back to listenin' to the wind howlin' on the prairies and the coyotes singing. Catch you all tomorrow.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

don't squat with yer spurs on..

Dont bend over with a kilt on is my advic, god that was a strange wedding

i would just treat it as if you where locked in a super market, Get pished my friend
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle69 View Post
    don't squat with yer spurs on..
    NOt again, anyway...