Thread: Russia may cut off pipeline - oil could hit $300

Banned

Default Russia may cut off pipeline - oil could hit $300

My guess is that these rumors are started by the Kremlin to focus minds inside the EU meeting on Monday. Russia would of course prefer that no sanctions be voted in, than to have them voted in and then feel the need to "retaliate".

Just as the EU would be hurting itself along with Russia by enacting trade sanctions, Russia would be hurting itself along with the EU by cutting energy supplies.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/mai...nrussia129.xml

my fear is this could lead to mass consumption of metrosexual (whatever that is) ketchups
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Banned

Now that there is the funny of the month....excellent!

non-senior senior member Assassin Pilot's Avatar

I for one would not take part in the mass consumption of ketchup that dresses up like a gay guy...... that sounds a bit fishy to me. On a similar note.... I saw a shirt that says "I put ketchup on my ketchup" at kohls today.... I woulda bought it, but they didnt have any larges (back to school shopping).
    "He who throws dirt is losing ground"

Dresses like a gay guy? Is that what metrosexual is? Good grief, what happened to all the old labels we had?

Heyyyy wait a minute. What about gay guys that don't dress like gay guys? Explain that one for me AP, man Jericho thought he was confused earlier.....
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Not that I give...but, I thought "metro" was anything goes. AC or DC? So, advanced and diverse, I guess.

Banned
    Blog Entries

And I thought Metro was what Petro called himself.

non-senior senior member Assassin Pilot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trax View Post
    Dresses like a gay guy? Is that what metrosexual is? Good grief, what happened to all the old labels we had?

Heyyyy wait a minute. What about gay guys that don't dress like gay guys? Explain that one for me AP, man Jericho thought he was confused earlier.....
    Well that would be a hobosexual (that one is not actually in any dictionaries, but many, such as myself, feel it should be)
    "He who throws dirt is losing ground"