Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Forum

this site is the best.
    Jesus is my king.

hey chris

how come we never se any of your posts

I use this site to get answers to questions I need... very helpful!!
    Strider
    I take paths untrodden...

Geat site! I'm learning a lot from y'all...........Thanks

yeah it's a nice forum without alot of blithering idiots. Today's my first day here and I'll be coming back every day.

Quote Originally Posted by cw0203 View Post
    yeah it's a nice forum without alot of blithering idiots. Today's my first day here and I'll be coming back every day.
    I'll try to blither more, one does what one can
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

how come you never post?

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle69 View Post
    how come you never post?
    Who are you meaning ?
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

You mean Chris right?

b-i-n-g-o give that man a prize what did he win johnny well bob spiritman has won an 36 hour lecture from sarge..

Default aw c'mon man!

b-i-n-g-o give that man a prize what did he win johnny well bob spiritman has won an 36 hour lecture from sarge..
    Are you serious! I have to do that again? Well what will it be about this time?

OR

Can I trade my prize for something that I want?

soory no rainchecks or tradsies allowed

Well in that case I'll give my 'gift' away, do you want it?

Blog Entries

Cool Sorry...

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. All outta "talking to a brick wall". Although I have been reading up on my "Einstein" lately.
    Last edited by Sarge47; 08-26-2007 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Left off something.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Question Not done yet?

Do all the brick walls you talk to get as few of their questions answered as I do while taking your post apart piece by piece to make sure you get answered?

Still, anybody want a 36 hour lecture from our sarge? Anybody who can put up with being treated like a brick wall for that long? Seriously, any takers? It's not so bad, you'll just end up with a childish acronym that will be used in reference to you.

Blog Entries

Cool (Deep sigh)

Quote Originally Posted by spiritman View Post
    Do all the brick walls you talk to get as few of their questions answered as I do while taking your post apart piece by piece to make sure you get answered?

Still, anybody want a 36 hour lecture from our sarge? Anybody who can put up with being treated like a brick wall for that long? Seriously, any takers? It's not so bad, you'll just end up with a childish acronym that will be used in reference to you.
    Still "yapping", little wolf cub? No, no "childish acronyms" for you. I read your "reaching out" post and was going to respond,(I'd removed you from my "ignore" list) however, It was late when I returned home & Chris had already closed the thread. I've refused your "outstretched hand" because I felt what you said lacked sincerity. You stated that one of the reasons you were doing it was because you liked me, then proceeded with derogatory remarks. You posted that there were 3 reasons that you would "probably" never feel the need to reveal a private message again, and they were, in essence: 1.)That no one else would go to the lengths to prove a point the way I did. (True, I'm guilty of that because I felt that you could learn.) 2,)"...We'll eventually end up agreeing in the end. (We do? Does this mean you did wind up agreeing with the rest of the group regarding TBWN? No one here, that I know have, has changed THEIR position.) 3.) That you "won't be getting that many private messages..." ( i know that the odds of you ever getting anymore from me are greater than the odds of Osama Bin Ladin coming to my house for Christmas dinner.) But you failed to list the 4th reason, that Chris, in the thread he started "and so it begins" felt the need to list the rules; and "publically revealing private posts" is a big "no-no".

I still read you posts for whatever input you could offer on Survival, however you're still trying to grow "fangs" & I grow weary of your playing. I've went back and read all of your previous posts that you've offered up in the past and feel like their's nothing else you can offer me, save insults. Perhaps the others are willing to read what you write, however, I'm putting you back on the "ignore" list. From now on you can "yap" at the hand.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Default Please?

I know this has been said by someone more (in?)famous than myself..but it still stands...Can we all just get along???Please?
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

i prefer to think of myself as infamous

Blog Entries

Cool Apology to most all concerned.

Nell, That was "Rodney King's" line after he was beaten by the police. However if it makes you feel better about the subject, "Stick a fork in me, I'm done" with that tiring tirade.

Wareagle,doesn't infamous mean "more than famous"? I think I saw that on "The 3 amigos"
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Thanks sarge
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)