Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survival tool question

(scratch) Hey! who you callin' primitive? (burp).
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gourdhead1997 View Post
    Unfortunately, I am sure that you could find about anything you would need from the trash that others have left behind. I bet you would have to be pretty far off the beaten path to not find tin cans, bottles, trash bags, etc. that one, with a little imagination, could put to a survival situation.
    I never find any trash, or any human foot prints but mine. Never any sign within 100 years, some times I find sign from the late 1890's.

i would take Bear Grylls he is a tool right?

Nice.......
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Two hookers and an ounce of blow.

Oh, wait, that's only a ONE week supply.

OK, SO FOUR HOOKERS AND THREE OUNCES OF BLOW.

Should get everybody by until it all 'blows' over. Get it?

careful there, this is a public forum and wishes to be family friendly. there are children who read here.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by wallew View Post
    Two hookers and an ounce of blow.

Oh, wait, that's only a ONE week supply.

OK, SO FOUR HOOKERS AND THREE OUNCES OF BLOW.

Should get everybody by until it all 'blows' over. Get it?
    No, that's way too complex a level of humor for us primitives, don't get it at all
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

a hand angle grinder and a couple hundred batteries for it, make your own knives ,axes and spear points.
    This member asked that their user name be changed. They acknowledged that most of what they have posted in the past was less than truthful. Hence the reason for the signature post.

Banned
    Blog Entries

In Alaska and other watery places, a 20 foot length of gill net would keep you in fish year around, and yes it works under the ice on lakes, I did it on Lake Clark. It weighs nearly nothing for you who can't carry weight. And it will fit into the small pouch on your rubberized loincloth...........say'what

So, is a hooker some kind of fisherman? And what's blow? Is that short for blowgun? So how would 4 fisherman and a 3 ounce blow gun help me?
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

my wish list of useful items would be:
    slingshot
    firestarter (lighter, metal match, etc.)
    water container (canteen, bladder, etc.)
    water boiling solution (watertight cloth hat, pot, coffee can, etc.)
    a parachute. you have shelter, clothing, cordage galore, and all sorts of happy uses. barring that, i guess i'll take a space blanket for comfort.

that should cover food, shelter, clothing, fire, and water. i wouldn't worry about a spear or bow, since it's a survival situation, and i'd just need enough to keep me going while i walked out of where ever it was i was stuck. if i were going to be there for an extended stay, i'd be making more long-term gear, of course.