Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disinfectant Spray

Southern WV , raised in Eastern KY up a holler

Default Stink???

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf65 View Post
    I basically hate people... well most of them anyway. Not the people here because most are like minded folks so its okay. A few get under my skin but most I think are good outdoorsy folks and respect wildlife and domestic animals. But the average city dwelling, working (I know I work in the city), surburban (I know I live there too) people who rush around and take wildlife and the outdoors for granted I hate... maybe not hate but have a strong dislike for them. Those we need to disenfect because they stink
    You should have tried a bus in DC in the early '60s no AC packed, not even standing room, ole women that think a bath means dumping more cheap perfume on. Men with Hi Karate soaked clothes mixed with booze & sweat. It was so bad I had to go to the head at Greyhound to get a breath of air
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old
    to fight... he'll just kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf65 View Post
    I think anyone who mistreats an animal should be treated in the same manner for the same duration of time. Then they'd know how the animal felt.
    Beo, I know how you feel. But I swear people like that are mentally ill, they still wouldn't get it even if they were treated the same. They are just damaged goods.