Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Big Foot

Blog Entries

Talking Survivaldude Rides Again!

Quote Originally Posted by trax View Post
    Survival Dude gets Martha to help Big Foot with his 75 years of constipation problem! Big Foot becomes less grumpy and evasive, sounds like a sh***y episode though!
    Hmmm, no comment! How about this one; Survivaldude runs into BF out in the woods and kills him, dresses him out, and slow roasts him over a fire, giving us another great "lifesaving" tip!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Default one less camera man

Of course, Survival Dude will really have to kill a crew member dressed in the BF costume, so.....
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Okay then.

Of course, Survival Dude will really have to kill a crew member dressed in the BF costume, so.....
    Sounds good. We'll have an "EC" shot at the end of that scene where survivaldude, recognizes his mistake, sheaths his $700 knife, says "oops", then goes on to show how to make an incredible bar-b-que sauce out of urine!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Default all good except

I think he should make a Rambo style headband out of "BF's" entrails and just clench the knife in his teeth for effect, the bbq sauce really works for me tho', I'm sure Martha would want in on that!
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Blog Entries

Talking Aww man!

I think he should make a Rambo style headband out of "BF's" entrails and just clench the knife in his teeth for effect, the bbq sauce really works for me tho', I'm sure Martha would want in on that!
    Now how did I miss that headband idea? He could also make a cool coat from the hide, & while modeling it is photographed "out-of-focus" by a passer-by and his pic appears on the front page of the National Enquirer as another BF sighting.
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

the bbq sauce really works for me tho', I'm sure Martha would want in on that!
    Ha! Martha GAVE him the idea! And she wanted to have SOMETHING NEW to roast, that would set her above any other cook, so it had to be something others haven't cooked!

Default remember though

Survival Dude has Martha and Paris H. with him. I'm sure one of them would demand the new fur coat, and if Paris was modeling it, they'd have out of focus pictures of a little scrawny bigfoot. I better stop

Blog Entries

Well Bigfoot is a legend... and Legends started somewhere didn't they? Then there is some kinda truth to Bigfoot or SASQUATCH but I think by now the species has probably died out, and all the photos or videos are either distorted or blurry.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

If you think about there are not that many sightings so if real there might not be to many probably less than grizly bears how man have you seen in the wild how many skeletons of bears or other great animals have you sen in the wild so the fact that no bones have been found from BF is not the best excuse for denial. Maybe it is slick maybe it is reclusive or maybe it just isn't/
    KNOWLEDGE the ulitmate survival tool

I AM HURT BUT NOT SLAIN, I WILL LIE DOWN AND BLEED A WHILE THEN I WILL RISE UP AND FIGHT AGAIN.

ill admit it, im slightly obsessed with bigfoot... even if he may not exist, i love to read about people's sightings. maybe the reason all of the pictures people take of bigfoot are blurry is because he is just a large blurry monster :P although there are these new pictures that some claim to be a young bigfoot
    you can find them here http://www.bfro.net/avevid/jacobs/jacobs_photos.asp

I'd like to think that there is a "sasquatch" out there, would really hate to know that we have all knowledge of the existing wildlife.
    To thyne self be true

Blog Entries

Talking Check this out!

Last night, on the History Channel, they started a new series called: "Monster Quest". This episode was about a lake way up in Northern Canada where the only way in is by sea plane. There have been reports of a (Gasp) Sasquatch-like creature running around up there because of some bits of evidence. I called them and told them it was probably Trax, FVR, Wareagle69, along with Norm just fartin' around with the investigators.

Seriously though, these guys even had some DNA evidence that they let stay out exposed to the elements for two years before they let it be looked at. Interesting program all the same.
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

That ain't no bigfoot Sarge, it some big dumba** canuck circus freak like the dog faced boy, crap ain't that Trax... lol... jk fellers.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

We should have a Big Foot Day it could become bigger than ground hog day.
    KNOWLEDGE the ulitmate survival tool

I AM HURT BUT NOT SLAIN, I WILL LIE DOWN AND BLEED A WHILE THEN I WILL RISE UP AND FIGHT AGAIN.

Blog Entries

I wear a size 13 shoe... ladies... jk, but i do wear a 13

Blog Entries

Talking How about...

Big-foot turns out to be an old Hippie lost out in the woods years ago trying to get to Woodstock, but over-dosed on "Bad Acid". He's 4 foot talll, covered with hair, wieghs 500 lbs., and has size 20EEEE feet. The Cryptozooologists go nuts!
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

*sigh* gotta love bigfoot babble

there are many unexplaned things out there so why dont we just have opened minds on the unexplaned. it just sounded good to me?

Blog Entries

Cool Hmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by sam30248 View Post
    there are many unexplaned things out there so why dont we just have opened minds on the unexplaned. it just sounded good to me?
    This doesn't make any sense. Open minds to what if it's unexplained?
    People have been trying to explain it with really stupid answers. if you want to believe them then go for it.
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Do we really need scientific evidence to suggest such an animal exists? And by scientific evidence I mean tangible physical proof such as a body or body part.