Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Big Foot

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    some ppl believe that he or that group is or are ancestors of ancient indians that have evolved in an odd way
    That is offensive and degrading, those people are complete idiots and morons. Anyone believing this is just as stupid.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

haha, i was thinking the same thing... italians would make much more sense, they have a lot of hair to begin with

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around does it make a sound? Yes, Chuck Norris hears everything, Chuck Norris hears the terror in your dirty cringing soul.

So anybody who really cares enough to know for sure should give him a call and ask if bigfoot is real. Anything that stands on two feet has fallen in the woods at some point, and anything that hides like a bigfoot must have some terror in their soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    others think there is a few guys who live in the northwest who pop up every now and again and scare the daylights outta ppl
    Yep... it is great fun too...

Protector Of The Land MedicineWolf's Avatar

Big Foot's a fake. The costume would be easy to purchase at any costume shop and make from there as needed to look real, hence that is why the pics and videos are blurry even when using modern camera's.
    Big Foot's a fake. Big Foot's a fake. Big Foot's a fake. Big Foot's a fake. Big Foot's a fake. Big Foot's a fake. Get the point. And my ancestors are not a primitive bunch of big foots as one goof named Strider suggest he read.

Quote Originally Posted by corndog-44 View Post
    Do we really need scientific evidence to suggest such an animal exists? And by scientific evidence I mean tangible physical proof such as a body or body part.
    I like your avatar Corndog.. where did you get that??

woodrose I had the picture of the avatar on my computer file for a couple of years now. I forget what site I found it but it was one of those free animated gif sites. I'm glad you enjoy it. It says a lot about me...I really like sitting around the campfire with family and friends roasting marsh-mallows and talking about whatever. I like my marsh-mallows burnt black...yummy .

Default Avatar and it has really big feet too...

Quote Originally Posted by corndog-44 View Post
    woodrose I had the picture of the avatar on my computer file for a couple of years now. I forget what site I found it but it was one of those free animated gif sites. I'm glad you enjoy it. It says a lot about me...I really like sitting around the campfire with family and friends roasting marsh-mallows and talking about whatever. I like my marsh-mallows burnt black...yummy .
    Ahh.. I see.. If you'll google woodwose it will come up and tell you what those are. I was looking for one that represented a woodwose. I came across the one that I use and voila!! Some time ago for me too.. I can't remember where I got it... or stole it?? He is contemplating an earthworm on the end of that stick...