Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: greetings from georgia

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trax View Post
    Well by golly Sam you're right. That thread wasn't closed, so..."come to Atlanta and I'll show you about a million of them" A million of what? Exactly? Exactly what were you implying Sam?

Or..um...."Demographics. There were no riots in Iowa....." so what demographics Sam? What exactly were you implying?

and I'm pretty sure we don't need to worry about danmc showing up while you're here...and if he does and feels I've insulted him, he can take it up with me. What were you implying Sam?
    I not implying anything. I'm stating the facts. Your position on the facts is your problem not mine. When it is verified that I am not Danmc are you going to offer me an apology?

I do believe that IF it is proven that you are not Danmc, it will be Danmc that is owed the apology.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

yeah yeah yeah Sam, if an apology is due, I'll offer one to both of you. What facts are you referring to that you're offering Sam, I recall you telling us in one thread or another that you read to learn your facts, so what exactly are these demographics? .......Facts Sam, educate me what facts? Where did you get your facts? come on, Sammy, time to step up.

Are we waiting while you switch keyboards???? Come on!! Demographics Sam, let's see them.

Show me a million of what??? Facts Sam, I can't have a "position" on facts if I don't know what those facts are supposed to be, come on.....inquiring minds want to know.
    Last edited by trax; 07-15-2008 at 06:45 PM.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    I do believe that IF it is proven that you are not Danmc, it will be Danmc that is owed the apology.
    Technically we both would be owed an apology. I don't expect one, though. I reckon one of the reasons politics is never to be discussed anymore is because the politically correct is a bunch of bullies. I'm American enough to accept another opinion.

On the right hand side of the little "report post" icon on Rick's screen is a IP icon that Rick can hover his pointer over and view the poster's IP. Just ask him if Dan and I are using the same computer.

This is madness.

Sorry, Dan.

Banned

yeah yeah yeah Sam, if an apology is due, I'll offer one to both of you. What facts are you referring to that you're offering Sam, I recall you telling us in one thread or another that you read to learn your facts, so what exactly are these demographics? .......Facts Sam, educate me what facts? Where did you get your facts? come on, Sammy, time to step up.

Are we waiting while you switch keyboards???? Come on!! Demographics Sam, let's see them.

Show me a million of what??? Facts Sam, I can't have a "position" on facts if I don't know what those facts are supposed to be, come on.....inquiring minds want to know.
    Why would you chose to ignore statistics? It's public knowledge based on real events. What more do you want? A different version?

And I said I'd be happy to offer an apology to both of you, if it turns out that you're different people. Still waiting on your facts though Sam.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Banned

And I said I'd be happy to offer an apology to both of you, if it turns out that you're different people. Still waiting on your facts though Sam.

Do your own research. Search government sites. You're trying to provoke me into saying something taboo again. BTW, I reported you for nibbling?

hmm me thinks something smells bad here you just slipped up dude you said to see if ya'll was using the same computer but i can sit here on mine and have my laptop going and log in my alter ego palerider to the conversation if ya want to smart guy...
    always be prepared-prepare all ways
    http://wareaglesurvival.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Reeves View Post
    Do your own research. Search government sites. You're trying to provoke me into saying something taboo again. BTW, I reported you for nibbling?
    Nibbling? Nibble on this...I just asked you to back up your implications with facts....you won't or can't. Provoke you? Uh-uh, Now if I said something like "is that a wrinkle in your sheet or are you just glad to see me?" that might be considered a provocation, just as an example of course. This is just me asking you to back up what you have to say with the facts you claim to have, no 'dogpile' just me. What do you say Sam Reeves? What are your demographics? What do the million or so in downtown Atlanta look like? Did you get that fact from a government site?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle69 View Post
    hmm me thinks something smells bad here you just slipped up dude you said to see if ya'll was using the same computer but i can sit here on mine and have my laptop going and log in my alter ego palerider to the conversation if ya want to smart guy...
    LOL. Talk about conspiracy theories!

I don't own a laptop. I bet Dan has a regular line based based IP. Unless he is in Ball ground, GA if will be different than tds.net.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Reeves View Post
    LOL. Talk about conspiracy theories!

I don't own a laptop. I bet Dan has a regular line based based IP. Unless he is in Ball ground, GA if will be different than tds.net.
    You just aren't going to answer me are you Sam? Sad really, here I was trying to get myself educated and you being all afraid that some dumb ol' half-breed from the bush is smart enough to provoke you. My guess is you really don't have a lot of facts to back up the assertions you make, or you'd simply state them and quit dodging the question. Or maybe you're busy checking out your sources. What'd you read "The Turner Diaries"?

Banned

You just aren't going to answer me are you Sam? Sad really, here I was trying to get myself educated and you being all afraid that some dumb ol' half-breed from the bush is smart enough to provoke you. My guess is you really don't have a lot of facts to back up the assertions you make, or you'd simply state them and quit dodging the question. Or maybe you're busy checking out your sources. What'd you read "The Turner Diaries"?
    http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

At least you didn't link to the prison penpal site that you were promoting the other day.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

That's just fascinating stuff Sam, but you know what no one ever reports on? The millions of people of every race, who every day, don't kill anyone. So that little chart pretty much made up your mind about the world huh?

Of course, your little table also explains nothing about riots and floods or what them million people in Atlanta are going to look like
    Last edited by trax; 07-15-2008 at 07:33 PM.

Banned

That's just fascinating stuff Sam, but you know what no one ever reports on? The millions of people of every race, who every day, don't kill anyone. So that little chart pretty much made up your mind about the world huh?

Those who hate the truth call the truth hate.

The fact is that a group that makes up about 10% of the nation's population commits about 50% of the nations crime. A large portion of this group (or race if you like) belongs to a sub-culture that thrives on crime. Most of this sub-culture resides in urban areas and inner cities. Gang Bangers.

Just for the record not all blacks are gang bangers and not all gang bangers are black.

I chose to stay away from gang bangers for the same reason you chose to stay away from a pack of wolves. It's a self preservation instinct.

Now now now, Sam, I for one did not dispute your and the DOJ's little chart nor did I call it hate. No sirree, you won't see that in my posts. And in all honesty Sam, I'd be more comfortable with a pack of wolves than with gang-bangers. But I can't help but wonder what inferences you may have drawn from your helpful little graphs there. I still haven't seen you draw the links I asked for now have I? I have to say, if only 10% of your nation's population is committing 50% of the crimes, then all those folks who accuse criminals of being lazy are just flat out wrong. They're busy!! But how about you Sam, what conclusions, or even maybe...speculations have you drawn from your DOJ's little charts and graphs. Cuz I didn't see one on that 10/50 split, so I have to question your research again.

Banned

Now now now, Sam, I for one did not dispute your and the DOJ's little chart nor did I call it hate. No sirree, you won't see that in my posts. And in all honesty Sam, I'd be more comfortable with a pack of wolves than with gang-bangers. But I can't help but wonder what inferences you may have drawn from your helpful little graphs there. I still haven't seen you draw the links I asked for now have I? I have to say, if only 10% of your nation's population is committing 50% of the crimes, then all those folks who accuse criminals of being lazy are just flat out wrong. They're busy!! But how about you Sam, what conclusions, or even maybe...speculations have you drawn from your DOJ's little charts and graphs. Cuz I didn't see one on that 10/50 split, so I have to question your research again.
    Like I said, your position on the facts is your problem. I live closer to the gang bangers than you.

Why would you feel more comfortable with a pack of wolves than a bunch of gang bangers? What conclusion have you drawn?

Heck Sam, I've always been quite certain that humans are more dangerous than wolves, even non-gangbangers. I still don't have a position on the facts except I didn't see where your charts showed that 10/50 split. But since you're talking to me again, and I have to say your timing seems impeccable, I've had a few people ask me about The Turner Diaries since I mentioned it to you and you didn't respond about it. I've just heard tell of it, you read it? Want to fill them in?

Well dam Sam and Dan, I gotta go, hope you can shed more light on these conundra here Sam.
    Last edited by trax; 07-15-2008 at 08:09 PM. Reason: cuz I can't stick around for the momentous finale

Banned

Heck Sam, I've always been quite certain that humans are more dangerous than wolves, even non-gangbangers. I still don't have a position on the facts except I didn't see where your charts showed that 10/50 split.
    Well, the math is quite simple. African American make up about 10% of the US population. About 50% of all crime is commited by African Americans.
    But since you're talking to me again, and I have to say your timing seems impeccable, I've had a few people ask me about The Turner Diaries since I mentioned it to you and you didn't respond about it. I've just heard tell of it, you read it? Want to fill them in?
    Hmmmm... Have you read the Turner Dairies?

Are you trying to connect me to this book somehow just as you and others have tried to connect me to the new guy?

What does the Turner Diaries have to do with any of this?

Yes, I read the book. Obviously, you have ,too.

I would like to politely ask that we let this whole thread stop for a bit.

I am not Sam, he is not me.

I am under the understanding that this issue is being investigated in more detail so I would request that until that is done that we all drop this thread. As far as I can tell everyone has acted in good faith here so I'm certainly not accusing anyone of anything less.