Thread: FEMA and the NWO

Default FEMA and the NWO

Who here believes in the whole FEMA and the NWO interment camps around Chicago among other places? Do you really think a disaster will be staged in order institute marshal law and people will be shipped to these places for disposal?
    Last edited by ryaninmichigan; 08-06-2007 at 02:58 PM.

not at all.........I haven't heard anything about the camps........do you have any literature about them?

Blog Entries

Wink Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by ryaninmichigan View Post
    Who here believes in the whole FEMA and the NWO interment camps around Chicago among other places? Do you really think a disaster will be staged in order institute marshal law and people will be shipped to these places for disposal?
    Oh yeah, I heard they got Spielburg for both the "Tusuni" & "Katrina", but they used John Woo for "911"!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Alex Jones believes it. [I] don't at this time believe that our goverment would stage or otherwise purposely cause a disaster to invoke martial law, I do beleive that they might take advantage of one if it came up in suficent magnatude. As far as the NWO I think this is posiable in the future but not right now.
    KNOWLEDGE the ulitmate survival tool

I AM HURT BUT NOT SLAIN, I WILL LIE DOWN AND BLEED A WHILE THEN I WILL RISE UP AND FIGHT AGAIN.

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Here's the problem...

Quote Originally Posted by HOP View Post
    Alex Jones believes it. [I] don't at this time believe that our goverment would stage or otherwise purposely cause a disaster to invoke martial law, I do beleive that they might take advantage of one if it came up in suficent magnatude. As far as the NWO I think this is posiable in the future but not right now.
    To believe this, you must also believe that the Government of the United States is: a.) A highly efficiant and organized mechanism. b.) Hates every voter. & c.) Can keep this all hidden from everybody but the National Enquirer.

This website sounds like the same "conspiracy therorists that believe Bigfoot exists or that the initials: "UFO" stand for "Extra-Terrestrial Spacecraft". (Not realizing that one cancels out the other on "c.", BTW.) Hey! Maybe Mel Gibson was right...or was that Will Smith?
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Sarge who is conspiring with bigfoot I though bigfoot was a legend like nesie or Dracula I wonder what ole sasquach is up to.
    KNOWLEDGE the ulitmate survival tool

I AM HURT BUT NOT SLAIN, I WILL LIE DOWN AND BLEED A WHILE THEN I WILL RISE UP AND FIGHT AGAIN.

Blog Entries

Wink Bigfoot & the UFOs.

Quote Originally Posted by HOP View Post
    Sarge who is conspiring with bigfoot I though bigfoot was a legend like nesie or Dracula I wonder what ole sasquach is up to.
    Hmmm, you miss a lot of interesting TV. Here's one of my favorite "contridictions, okay. Some "extremists" groups believe that the term: "UFO" stands for "Extra-Terrestrial Spacecraft". WRONG!!! Ask any military person on this site and they'll tell you that it stands for "Unidentified Flying Object". That simply means that something in the air has not been id'd yet, OK? Once you've ID'd it as ET's Hot Rod, it becomes an "IFO". or "Identified Flying Object"! DER!
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

get real. that site is ridiculous and the opinions espoused in it are just mindless drivle. I've done work in the FEMA facility in Emmitsberg MD and all they were doing was training firefighters and EMTs. It would be extremely hard for our government to declare marshal law and then enforce it. There are not enough police and most of the soldiers would flat out refuse.

Ya just wondering. I don't believe it either.

I've gotta run up the BS flag on this one. I looked at the link and all I can say is that guy has a very vivid imagination.

Thread revival post Covid: Could it happen here? I didn't read the article back then, but after Covid and the restrictions forced on communities i was reminded of this thread and now that I found it I skipped through the article and I will admit that a few times over the last 3 years I may or may not have agreed with some of the guys fears(?) of just how far the alphabet organizations are willing or able to push the people.
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)