Thread: Midwest Newb

Default Midwest Newb

Figured I better introduce myself since the forum so politely asked me to. I am from a small town (500) in SW Missouri. I am an information junkie and think there is a lot of knowledge/experience here.

Sidenote: I have been working in the west central part of Illinois for over a year now. Mainly around Siloam Springs State Park and down along the eastern IL river foothills toward St. Louis. If that huge disaster ever happens come here. You can hold up a sharp object and you are guaranteed a deer will run into it! I think I saw that Sarge47 lives in this area. He knows what I'm talking about.

welcome aboard from the wolfpack

Hi and welcome to the forum!
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Blog Entries

Cool Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by criticalmass View Post
    Figured I better introduce myself since the forum so politely asked me to. I am from a small town (500) in SW Missouri. I am an information junkie and think there is a lot of knowledge/experience here.

Sidenote: I have been working in the west central part of Illinois for over a year now. Mainly around Siloam Springs State Park and down along the eastern IL river foothills toward St. Louis. If that huge disaster ever happens come here. You can hold up a sharp object and you are guaranteed a deer will run into it! I think I saw that Sarge47 lives in this area. He knows what I'm talking about.
    We also have another fellow from over Springfield way. Yeah, Deer are very plentiful around these parts. They run wild all through the small town I live in!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Pretty amazing around here. I'm in Mt. Sterling rite now and had been staying in Jacksonville and Jerseyville through winter and spring. I have to say if I didn't despise having to have worked up here so long I would love it! lol!

Yeah, the deer are pretty plentiful around here! you are correct. It'll take a long while for a guy to starve if a major disaster happens around here.

Hey & Welcome Here
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.