Thread: You have been warned....

Banned

Default You have been warned....

If you've ever been to a concert, sporting event or whatever place people gather into a mass - you'll see exactly how savage and barbarian people can be when they fight with one another over $2 crappy beer logo baseball caps being thrown at them.

Now, take those same arseholes. Get them nice and hungry for 3-4 days. Nice and hot and sweaty from no electricity and no AC. Now start throwing a limited supply of food at them and see what happens.

And you people think I'm insane for being armed and saying the things I've said about survival/SHTF????

Africans stampeding U.N. food stations is 10x more civilized than what North Americans would do.

You've been warned.
    Last edited by BraggSurvivor; 06-23-2008 at 08:01 PM.

Banned

Thousands seek food vouchers in Milwaukee

Associated Press - June 23, 2008 12:05 PM ET

MILWAUKEE (AP) - Milwaukee police say some 2,500 people fought and shoved each other on Monday after hearing - incorrectly - that they could receive free food vouchers.

Authorities say the crowd started lining up at the Marcia P. Coggs Human Services Center about 5 a.m.

Milwaukee police spokeswoman Anne E. Schwartz says it's not clear why so many people showed up to the office.

People apparently thought they could get free food vouchers, but the center was just taking names for vouchers for people with flood damage to their homes.

Authorities report that a fight broke out about 7 a.m. with shoving and pushing, and people taking a door off its hinges.

Dozens of squad cars responded and restored order. Schwartz says there were no serious injuries and no arrests made.

Hmmm,would be interesting to see what happens when you start throwing feet at them.....
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nell67 View Post
    Hmmm,would be interesting to see what happens when you start throwing feet at them.....
    I just noticed nell....

Bragg - I do not think that you are insane for being armed (can you still do that where you live?) and preparing for any impending emergency that you may feel is coming. I think you are insane for a whole host of other reasons (JUST KIDDING).

I'm willing to bet that most people that come to this forum prepare for what they feel is the most pending possibility that could adversly affect them.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Southern WV , raised in Eastern KY up a holler

Does Woodstock count?? I was young, dumb didn't know better but I had fun. It only took a few days to recover and I didn't feel violated possible I could have been a violatee???
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old
    to fight... he'll just kill you.