Thread: New Republican Logo - Upside Down Stars

Banned

Default New Republican Logo - Upside Down Stars

Does anyone know why the Republican party turned the three stars on the elephant upside down around the year 2000?

Here's a recent logo...

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Republican worshippers will claim that the stars are tilted, not inverted, well I'd say they're rather tilted so perfectly as to exactly coincide with the upside down star... some people are just incapable of independent thought... EAT GRASS

I also came across this American flag at one of the Hillary Clinton rallies. The stars were upside down. All other flags I searched for had upright stars. Mistake? Or by design? Coincidence?

http://blog.hillaryclinton.com/blog/...#view_comments

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BraggSurvivor View Post
    Does anyone know why the Republican party turned the three stars on the elephant upside down around the year 2000?
    Probably because that is the year they turned the party upside down. They don't even call themselves Republicans anymore. They call themselves "Neo-Conservatives" that run on the Republican ticket. I have to wonder if the international bankers aren't part of the same 'Skull and Bones' club that most of the politicians are claimed to have belonged to.

Banned

My first thought was that the upside down star is some kind of satanic symbol. Some sort of gay masonic hocus pocus bull**** no doubt.

Here is an American flag with the stars upside down:

Doing a bit more searching, the right side up star denotes righteousness in mankind, honesty, truth, light, etc. The inverted star symbolizes satan - the two horns, ears , pointed goateed chin. The inverted star is used in all black magic while the upright star is used in various eastern religions to denote righteousness and light. No mistake, I'd say.

Referring to the Baphomet:

The symbols are Hebrew and they mean something about the elements, like earth, air, fire, water, etc. Other than that, I don't know the origin of them.

Anyone know?

I also came across this American flag at one of the Hillary Clinton rallies. The stars were upside down. All other flags I searched for had upright stars. Mistake? Or by design? Coincidence?

http://blog.hillaryclinton.com/blog/...#view_comments
    Not a mistake or by design or coincidence. Made in China. Aaah Sooo!

Then again, you may be looking at the back side of it.

My first thought was that the upside down star is some kind of satanic symbol. Some sort of gay masonic hocus pocus bull**** no doubt.

Here is an American flag with the stars upside down:

Doing a bit more searching, the right side up star denotes righteousness in mankind, honesty, truth, light, etc. The inverted star symbolizes satan - the two horns, ears , pointed goateed chin. The inverted star is used in all black magic while the upright star is used in various eastern religions to denote righteousness and light. No mistake, I'd say.

Referring to the Baphomet:

The symbols are Hebrew and they mean something about the elements, like earth, air, fire, water, etc. Other than that, I don't know the origin of them.

Anyone know?
    The elements of Earth of which Satin is the Ruler of.. biblically. that would be a fair guess since the whole symbol is satanic in origin.

In the photo set from the HRC cam-pain the last few photos show the flag behind her with the stars rightside up. It is creepy looking with the stars inverted. Mac
    The Colhane Channel TV for guys like me.

This may seem like a stretch, but when I first saw the yobama logo, my first impression was of a hydrogen bomb mushroom cloud exploding over the rolling hills of America.

Southern WV , raised in Eastern KY up a holler

Way way too deep for me of course. I like the made in China idea best, and to be honest I haven't looked that closely at a flag in a long time.
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old
    to fight... he'll just kill you.

I'd like to know who said the upside down star was satanic and when that notion came into being. I think it was only in the past 100-200 years.

If you look at old Dutch barns a large upside-down star was painted on them to warn off evil spirits. That has been their custom for a long time. There's nothing satanic about some guy growing corn.

It's also used in Wicca as a symbol of protection from evil spirits.

IMO, symbol meanings are simply relative to the culture and are not absolute.