Thread: Solar Eclipse April the 8th

Default Solar Eclipse April the 8th

Have y'all heard much about the upcoming eclipse? Alan, How close is it going to come to your neck of the Big Thicket? 4 counties in Oklahoma will experience "the path of totality" IE it will be completely dark for 4 or 5 minutes. There are supposed to be lots of sight seers coming into view the total eclipse. Any thoughts?

We were in the total eclipse back 7 years ago. Back in October we got to see a partial eclipse not many knew about. This year, the schools are letting the kids out at 12 for “safety concerns” while it’s going to be eclipsed 80%.

I’m not sure what the percentage was back in October but it was a cloudy day and you couldn’t tell any difference in sunlight during the eclipse. Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What's so crazy about standing toe-to-toe saying I am?
    ~Rocky Balboa

It’ll miss us here but I may go up north of San Antonio for the day to see it. The news has been that hotels and motels are sold out. Highways will likely be busy too.

Alan

I got a 98% eclipse.and it was enjoyable seeing how there was no one else around to bother me.lol
    Preparation through education is less costly than learning through tragedy.