Page 79 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2127

Thread: Joke of the day.

It's O.K. I'll be having a little more computer time on my hands, for a while.

I joined the Rick and crash club. (Right shoulder)
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    It's a long story. I'll be in my briefs. We've got two members (Ken and 2dumb2kwit) that tend to "go after" each other. Both are rather busy with work lately, but when they were at their height...well, it was necessary to move their posts to a very special place. http://www.wilderness-survival.net/f...highlight=2d2k
    I guess it's better than being in a hong. (snicker, snicker)
    Writer of wrongs.
    "Stop Global Whining"

Quote Originally Posted by 2dumb2kwit View Post
    It's O.K. I'll be having a little more computer time on my hands, for a while.

I joined the Rick and crash club. (Right shoulder)
    Ouch. Have you adjusted to sleeping in the recliner yet?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Ouch. Have you adjusted to sleeping in the recliner yet?
    Not completely.....but I have learned, that when the drugs wear off, between 1am and 3am, it helps to have a little snack while you're waiting for the next pill to kick in. It helps kill the time to get back to semi-comfortable. LOL
    Writer of wrongs.
    "Stop Global Whining"

Well - hoping your recovery goes well. When I went through physical therapy all of the therapists were in there 20's and very good looking. There were a couple of guys too, but the girls did the shoulder therapy. I think it was because those going through the shoulder regime were more likely to cuss, and - well - it wouldn't be proper in front of a young girl.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I'll be joining the left shoulder club next week....Not looking forward to the recliner. At all.

Hope you get better there, 2D. Take one pill at 1:00, 2 pills at 2:00, 3 pills at 3:00 with a snack in between each one. Each pill that is. You can never have too much bacon.

Oh, and get a small bell to sit beside the recliner. Ring it any time you need something from your wife. Anything at all.

(This should be fun to watch)
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Thanks, guys. I'm doing fine. In fact, I've healed enough that if I were to ring that bell, I'd probably have to go see a different doctor. (To have the bell removed.)

Good luck, Rick. I hope your doc doesn't get in their and find an extra hours worth of work to do, like mine did. LOL
    Writer of wrongs.
    "Stop Global Whining"

If you'd stop carrying that dang Mule you might not have to go through any more surgeries.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Ya know,I just HAVE to ask....WHy is 2Dumbs announcement that he had surery in the joke of the day thread??? I find nothing funny about it at all.... I guess 2d needs ANOTHER special thread.... Get well soon 2d!

My neck is not healing like it should,the bone is not grafting .....
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Nell - sorry to hear that. Are you going to need a second surgery?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Dang girl. Do a post and give us the low down.

Quote Originally Posted by nell67 View Post
    Ya know,I just HAVE to ask....WHy is 2Dumbs announcement that he had surery in the joke of the day thread??? I find nothing funny about it at all.... I guess 2d needs ANOTHER special thread.... Get well soon 2d!

Well...gun info, goes in the gun thread......cooking info goes in the cooking thread.......garden info goes in the garden thread. Where would you put info, about the forums comic relief?

O.K., O.K., I just kinda got side tracked. LOL

Hope your neck gets right, real soon. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders. It'd be a shame, for it to fall off!
    (Sending some prayers your way.)
    Writer of wrongs.
    "Stop Global Whining"

That's just because you haven't seen me trying to do things one handed. (Left handed, at that!)
    If it were someone else,
    I'd be laughing my butt off.

Just so this fits in the joke of the day thread...picture this...

...me, all tied up with my right arm in a sling. (one with a big ol' block of foam in it, so I can't rotate my arm inward.)
    O.K....now keep in mind, I can't raise my right arm, so I have cut some of my t-shirts up the right side and under the right arm so I can get them on, just draped over my right shoulder, but with my head and left arm in the shirt correctly.
    Now, if you overlap the shirt where it's cut, it kinda covers me up l;ike a normal t-shirt. To keep it overlapped, I need to tuck in the shirt-tail.

Now think about doing this with one hand. I don't know about you, but I can't reach my whole waistline, with my left hand. (All the while trying to keep the two parts on the right side, overlapping)

O.K....now thinking about all that, picture me explaining to my other half, that this is the reason that a pair of kitchin tongs are in front of the bathroom mirror.

How's that for a mental image? LOL
    Last edited by 2dumb2kwit; 05-27-2012 at 11:52 AM.
    Writer of wrongs.
    "Stop Global Whining"

Oh, oh, oh.....and have you ever seen a "big" boy try to figure out how to button a pair of jeans, with one hand?

Not to give away all my secrets, but my second attemp involved a piece of para-cord wrapped around the button and pulled through the button hole.
    Writer of wrongs.
    "Stop Global Whining"

That's just because you haven't seen me trying to do things one handed. (Left handed, at that!)
    If it were someone else,
    I'd be laughing my butt off.

Just so this fits in the joke of the day thread...picture this...

...me, all tied up with my right arm in a sling. (one with a big ol' block of foam in it, so I can't rotate my arm inward.)
    O.K....now keep in mind, I can't raise my right arm, so I have cut some of my t-shirts up the right side and under the right arm so I can get them on, just draped over my right shoulder, but with my head and left arm in the shirt correctly.
    Now, if you overlap the shirt where it's cut, it kinda covers me up l;ike a normal t-shirt. To keep it overlapped, I need to tuck in the shirt-tail.

Now think about doing this with one hand. I don't know about you, but I can't reach my whole waistline, with my left hand. (All the while trying to keep the two parts on the right side, overlapping)

O.K....now thinking about all that, picture me explaining to my other half, that this is the reason that a pair of kitchin tongs are in front of the bathroom mirror.

How's that for a mental image? LOL
    NOw I get it,joke thread,cuz I KNOW you meant tweezers....

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Oh, oh, oh.....and have you ever seen a "big" boy try to figure out how to button a pair of jeans, with one hand?

Not to give away all my secrets, but my second attemp involved a piece of para-cord wrapped around the button and pulled through the button hole.
    2d,if that para cord trick didn't work,I will have forever thought it should! ya need one of those old shoe buttoner thingies from back in the day when shoes had buttons,LOL

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

NOw I get it,joke thread,cuz I KNOW you meant tweezers....
    No! I meant tongs. They were just for the other side of the shirt tail.
    As for the other thing, I didn't need tweezers. Lets just say that I found another use for the piece of para-cord. LOL
    Writer of wrongs.
    "Stop Global Whining"

Blog Entries

Cool well now...

No! I meant tongs. They were just for the other side of the shirt tail.
    As for the other thing, I didn't need tweezers. Lets just say that I found another use for the piece of para-cord. LOL
    Just make sure you get a hold of the para-cord!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Now I have this mental picture of 2D turning in circles in the bathroom trying to tuck his shirt in. Too bad he doesn't have a tail like the mule. He could chase that.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel