Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Making dehydrated soup etc

I have visions of this huge lump of fat trying to make its way down a vein in my arm!!
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

walk lightly on the earth wildWoman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    You could dry some corn, beans and carrots or potato, add a little dried moose meat (or fish) and have a chowder!
    That doesn't sound too bad, maybe I'll give that a shot. Might also lop the head off one of my ducks (actually one of the drakes) and convert him into jerky before I go. Or I could catch lots of mosquitoes and make cake out of them, like they do in Mali with flies.

Anyway, better log off and DO something. This is really bad. I hope Chris gets his forum addiction therapy forum going soon!
    Actions speak louder than words

You can also add dehydrated fruits to common box mixes. Like rehydrated apples to a spice cake mix, rehydrated raspberries or cherries or strawberries to devil's food cake mix. MMMMmmmmmm.

Of pour peach or pare juice over chocolate cake. AAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

If you have it, add some powdered milk, creamy chicken soup mix, and butter buds to the chowder.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

walk lightly on the earth wildWoman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Veeeeeery funny....what twisted pleasure do you get out of torturing a food deprived bush bum with cravings for ice cream...timbits...grapefruit...prawn...CHOCOLATE.. .PLUMS...

must stop...sc**w dehydrating food, should just leave the dogs, pack heavy cans of food and leave for town NOW...
    Actions speak louder than words

You've got the inernet. See how good some companies delivery claims are.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

"Ma'am, can you put the pork rinds down, please? I'll get you some ice cream. I promise."
    "I've been paddlin' for three days. I'm tired, dirty, and I've eaten all the canned food I'm ever gonna eat. I'll use these pork rinds on you if you don't get me some ice cream!"
    "Okay."
    "I mean it. You ever been beat to death with pork rinds?"