Thread: Do not Faint.... Just stopping in to say Merry Christmas

Default Do not Faint.... Just stopping in to say Merry Christmas

Thought since I was checking out the posts to see who was still around I would take a moment to say Merry Christmas. God bless and keep all y'all. Glad you are still here. Praying you all are enjoying
    the wilderness when you can!

Dave

It’s kinda lonesome in here these days Dave…

But, Merry Christmas to you and yours. I saw your family picture in the other post. You are truly blessed with a great looking family. You probably need four or five turkeys for Thanksgiving!

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Alan R McDaniel Jr View Post
    You probably need four or five turkeys for Thanksgiving!

Alan
    Alan,
    We have one baked turkey, one smoked turkey,a BIG smoked Pit ham, smoked baloney(two pounds), several pounds of smoked sausage (For snacks before the meal in case someone is just starvin'), a large pot of potato soup, and usually some venison or/and elk stew. Homemade veggie trays, chips, dip, and homemade rolls. That picture was taken at Platt National Park in Sulphur, Okla this last Easter. We had 27 kids, grandkids, great grandkids, in laws, assorted "bonus" family and a couple of friends for supper at Thanksgiving.
    Some photos from Thanksgiving
    The Girls 17Nov23.jpgEric aand the girls 17Nov23.jpgThanksgiving 17Nov23 Eric Sierra Jacob.jpg
    I AM SO BLESSED!!