Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: occupations?

I'm self-employed. I don't really do one thing in particular, but I make a living through freelance web development, writing, domain resale, affiliate marketing, blog writing, etc. I'm hoping to avoid the whole corporate lifestyle, and this has been a pretty good way to do just that.
    The mind is a space with no clear or discernible goals, where the Id, Ego, and Anima come together to exchange cookie recipes.

spring / fall i work at a greenhouse aswell as doing some minor treeplanting and i trap coyote on farms during winter (yes i am licensed and i do pay royalties on every animal taken)
    This member asked that their user name be changed. They acknowledged that most of what they have posted in the past was less than truthful. Hence the reason for the signature post.

I am a carpenter when I feel like working. Mades some good decisons in the stock market about 10 years ago.

Oh, man. You said the two bad words, stock market. Prepare to be set up by the gloom and doom crowd.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I never said my money was still in the market. I took a chance made a pile of money and got the F out for the most part.

Southern WV , raised in Eastern KY up a holler

Talking Ah Ha

So you're the one that took all my money about ten years ago and forced me to sweat. Seriously I could have used some advice back then, I kinda lost to put it mildly. That is a survival story for sure.
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old
    to fight... he'll just kill you.

It all started about 13 years ago. A certain company which my brother worked at went public. There was a time before that employees could buy stock for a reduced rate. I literally sold everything I owned and borrowed every red cent I could and bought in. Jack pot.