Thread: Which Plants are good for small garden?

Default Which Plants are good for small garden?

I have made a new home I want to build a small garden. For this, i am searching SPAM on various seeds store online . Can anyone suggest more online seeds websites.

You could always try spamalamadingdom.com.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Hey there!

Awesome to hear you're setting down roots—literally—in your new place with a garden. Trust me, there's nothing like getting your hands in the soil and growing your own little patch of green. Online seed shopping can feel like wading through a wild forest, so let me share a few of my personal go-to's. They're all based right here in the good ol' US, so no international shipping hassles.

Burpee (burpee.com) - Oh, you should definitely check out Burpee. They've got a solid selection of seeds, everything from your standard veggies to some pretty neat flowers. Plus, their website's got a bunch of helpful tips that can really give you a hand with your gardening.

Seed Savers Exchange (seedsavers.org) - Then there's Seed Savers Exchange. It's more than a shop, it's a whole group of folks dedicated to keeping all kinds of different plant types around. You can find some pretty unique seeds there, really make your garden stand out.
    Last edited by crashdive123; 10-15-2023 at 01:39 PM. Reason: removed link