Thread: Gas generators

Default Gas generators

I see gas generators are on the ban list. I’ve only used one as an as needed short term fix. It worked and I was happy to be able and run my FIL breathing machine during a hurricane power outage.

My generators have saved my bacon (and milk) following a power outage post hurricane. If they are successful in this (I don't think they will be) many people will die and many others will go hungry.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Here is so info on the administration attempt. https://freebeacon.com/energy/not-ju...as-generators/
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Well, I already banned the Brandon administration anyway so it doesn't affect me or my generators...

Alan

Gas generators are generally used by those who are responsible enough to take care of themselves, .... i.e. primarily conservatives. How to make sure those nasty conservatives can't bypass the electricity bans.... ban the generators.

Next week, lawn mowers, weedeaters, farm tractors...

Alan

I hope he knocks on my door and needs something that has been banned. I'll be dipped if I'll give him a turntable...a tribal...a trinket that this weather has turned rather nice and, no joke now, it wasn't like this when I was kid in the projects.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.