Thread: Recycle plant fire

Default Recycle plant fire

Hey Rick, are you around the Richmond area?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/indiana-f...2000-residents

Alan

Hokey smokes. There was an office in that town I supported back in the day. One of two in Indiana.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Hey Alan, I got me some land over at Daisetta, Texas I'll let go for a song. Complete with pond. Gettin' deeper too. No tellin' what you might catch in the thing...tanks, hose, a shed or two. Don't know 'bout no fish though.

Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Wait long enough and you too can have water front property.

That fire looks like a mess. Watching one of the press conferences, the city officials were extremely critical of the owners of the facility. I would not be surprised if criminal charges were filed when all is said and done.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Actually Rick, I lived in Daisetta when I was 2-4 years old. My dad was a field engineer for Texaco and we lived in a company house out in the boonies. If we'd had a sinkhole then I'd have played in it!

My dad started building a fence around the yard to keep me safe and got the framework up (sucker rod). He came home one day and found me climbing around on the frame and figured there wasn't much point in finishing it...

Alan

Apparently, they have been cited multiple times for trucks in the vicinity of plastics as being a fire hazard. When the fire department arrived, they found a semi fully engulfed in flames then it spread to other plastics. I guess the city took over some of the property. It's a big one.

Greta's not going to like it... you'd better get it put out or else...

Alan