Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summer is coming....right?

If you haven't figured out that whole pints thing yet, then you need to spend more time in pubs.............er, I mean bars.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I've got these cameras on my house that let me know if a cat walks by, or a plant leaf blows in the wind... Every now and then I catch sight of this old guy lumbering by or loitering around looking like he's trying to look like he's doing something productive... He just sorta wanders around aimlessly like he doesn't know what he's doing... It looks like he's got some kind of mental disability or something... I've tried to catch him numerous times but he seems to stay one step ahead of me or one step behind...

Alan

That must be the same guy that comes by my house. He always seems to be just beyond my grasp, which doesn't say much for my grasp. The camera at my front door sends me a text to let me know when someone is on the front porch but by the time I turtle out of the big easy chair, wobble around and get my bearings, then make my way to the front door, whoever was there is always gone. It is nice to know when someone leaves me a package though. That dang camera texts me even when I go get the mail. It's like I don't know it's me going in and out for pity sake.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    If you haven't figured out that whole pints thing yet, then you need to spend more time in pubs.............er, I mean bars.
    This will require hours upon hours of research.
    I had a compass, but without a map, it's just a cool toy to show you where oceans and ice are.

Years.......
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Well, I guess I was right! Got three feet of snow Saturday.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist." Archbishop Helder Cāmara

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers which can't be questioned". - Richard Feynman

We got 3-1/2 feet...............of sunshine.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

That is God's way of telling you that you shouldn't live there. Three feet of snow is...is...is time for a for sale sign.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

3.5 feet ain't bad. Shoveling snow is great exercise (translate: All that snow is a great excuse to stay in bed and watch videos.)

I love hibernation.
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.