+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I have not received my confirmation email.

Default I have not received my confirmation email.

Although I have tried several times, I have not received my onboarding email. What is going on. mlwilk@bellsouth.net

Please advise.

Not sure why that is happening, but unfortunately moderators don't have the ability to fix it for you. If you have another email adress to try.....?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Captain, my captain.
    Check your "spam" folder, and If nothing else works, use another email.
    Last edited by Deimos; 11-22-2022 at 08:52 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes
    I own some stuff, and I know some things. But that's all.

You're in as a Junior Member, which you should be and you are posting under your Login so I think you are good to go. I'm not certain about your email but I think you are fine.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I'm still seeing Users Awaiting Email Confirmation on the moderation screen. Short of the advice that Deimos gave, there isn't much that we can do.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

[QUOTE=crashdive123;527361]I'm still seeing Users Awaiting Email Confirmation on the moderation screen. Short of the advice that Deimos gave, there isn't much that we can do.[/QUOTE]

Since so many people are having trouble with the e-mails going to the "spam" folder, maybe changing the confirmation email title to something less usual like "forum registration info" migth help to bypass the settings of some providers.
    Of course, another way to deal with it is to go to the lake, set up our fishing equipment, eat SPAM, drink some cold beverage, and of course, tell fishing stories and other lies to each other until we forget what we were talking about in the first place and what was the problem. Maybe we can even catch some fish after all.
    Well, on a serious note, lots of places sent "confirmation emails", and since the wording is so common, many providers sent the email directly to the spam folder. And that's precisely why we migth receive emails from whealty nigerian princes from time to time, the email is so unusual and it's so full of spelling mistakes that It sometimes bypasses the provider security system.

Unfortunately, moderators have limited abilities to fix things.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

The best advice is to check your SPAM folder.

As Rick stated if you're posting you're a member.

[QUOTE=Deimos;527362]Of course, another way to deal with it is to go to the lake, set up our fishing equipment, eat SPAM, drink some cold beverage, and of course, tell fishing stories and other lies to each other until we forget what we were talking about in the first place and what was the problem. Maybe we can even catch some fish after all.[/QUOTE]

At one of the places I worked, I had a fishing buddy. Another buddy gave each of a baseball cap that said "I Fish Therefore I Lie." By your post, I see it is the same in Brazil.

[QUOTE=VnVet;527364]The best advice is to check your SPAM folder.

As Rick stated if you're posting you're a member.

At one of the places I worked, I had a fishing buddy. Another buddy gave each of a baseball cap that said "I Fish Therefore I Lie." By your post, I see it is the same in Brazil.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's the same. We even have a saying here, "a fihserman's story". When someone is braggin about how many girls he has slept with, how many fishes he already caugth or how many guns he own, we just reply "yeah, that's a nice fisherman's story".

+ Reply to Thread