Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Catch and release or catch and eat?

Quote Originally Posted by canid View Post
    catch an release is just shameful Beo.

you should just take me fishing with you. that way when you have all the luck, i can just take them off your hands for you.
    Sounds like a good friend of mine. He was a "pretty boy" and women flocked to his side. He also happened to be married. Worked out well for me as I was not married. I used him for "bait" many a time. Worth every drink that I bought him for all of the dates I got with his "rejected ones".
    Have Lights? Thank a Lineman!
    "Being prepared is sometimes inconvenient, but not being prepared is always inconvenient." - Fred Choate

Blog Entries

If that fish gets on my hook and I get it to shore or in my net, it's lunch or dinner. I'm talking trout fishing in N. Ga.

Now if I'm fishing for stripers (I'm dreaming) and I catch one in the Etowah, depending on above the treatment plant or below, taking into consideration the size of the fish and age will depend on if I eat it. Young ones are okay, older big ones are not rec. But then, when am I going to have the time to go fish for stripers on the Etowah and there is a year round trout stream RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET!

What am I doing here?