Thread: i think everyone should check out this site

Default i think everyone should check out this site

now i know some of ya'll know about this one already but for the rest. this a really cool site for survival info and pretty much everything we talk about here plus they have videos to watch and some cool gear to sell. and no i'm not affiliated with this site other than i just happen to be a fan of the guy that started it. he has alot of great gear reviews and how to's. anywho, i don't know how to do links so i'll just name off the site. wildernessoutfittersarchery.com

well at least you put it a little nicer than zendik did, since he crashed and lost all his info does that mean his 100th member gift is still available
    always be prepared-prepare all ways
    http://wareaglesurvival.blogspot.com

What? Did that site go down?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

yeah tried to get on for a couple of days being that dave is a ranger and freinds with my insructor allan beauchamp i decided to support his website but it crashed got on today but info is all gone looks like he had to start over
    always be prepared-prepare all ways
    http://wareaglesurvival.blogspot.com

I had a smart azzed comment based on the flaming from the other thread, but I'll pass. Must be Karma.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

the new forum is up, lost everything from the old forum though. Still got a good group of guys.
    Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.