Thread: MS 151 T C-E chainsaw

Default MS 151 T C-E chainsaw

i am using MS 151 T C-E chainsaw ! which oil should i use for better average?

For better than average what?

Maybe the oil from a can of spam would work.

You forgot to use your VPN this time.
    Last edited by crashdive123; 09-26-2022 at 06:25 AM.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I don't do a lot of heavy duty chainsawing so I've gone battery powered. Hardly any maintenance, no pull start just keep bar oil filled, chain sharp and battery charged.
    A man full of grits is a man full of peace.

Quote Originally Posted by chiggersngrits View Post
    I don't do a lot of heavy duty chainsawing so I've gone battery powered. Hardly any maintenance, no pull start just keep bar oil filled, chain sharp and battery charged.
    I do a mix of chain sawing and the 16" battery powered is my favorite. For larger diameter cuts a 20" gas saw is my go to saw for firewood cutting.

With the way ethanol gas evaporates and clogs carburetors; I had enough of cleaning the carburetor. The 20" is filled with no ethanol premix gas.

There is only one way paved road in or out of where we live. After heavy rain followed by high winds, the road can get blocked. I keep the 16" battery saw in the bed of my truck. The key to getting home is cut before the deputy sheriff gets there and blocks the road until the power company gets there.

Here my lawnmower is a walk behind 22" cut string trimmer.

Back when I cared about such things, I had a 4000W inverter mounted in the truck. I carried all sorts of power tools and a 50 extension cord.

One time our smartassed maint director was telling me he couldn't do a small job because he didn't have the generator to use his drill or saw or whatever it was... I reached behind my seat and handed him the female end of the extension cord and asked him to get the job done. I think he was kinda pissed... That's good, it's what I did best in my job...

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Alan R McDaniel Jr View Post
    Back when I cared about such things, I had a 4000W inverter mounted in the truck. I carried all sorts of power tools and a 50 extension cord.

One time our smartassed maint director was telling me he couldn't do a small job because he didn't have the generator to use his drill or saw or whatever it was... I reached behind my seat and handed him the female end of the extension cord and asked him to get the job done. I think he was kinda pissed... That's good, it's what I did best in my job...

Alan
    It is far better to get pissed off than pissed on. I think he experienced both that day.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel