Thread: The true Deimo's Bazar

Default The true Deimo's Bazar

Good afternoon, everyone. First of all, I'm not selling anything. But since you guys were asking where do I buy my gear, I'll show you guys my favourite stores. THE TRUE DEIMOS'S BAZAR.
    The first one it's called "House of the Weapons". There you can get the finest weapons and body armour, and also ammo, blades, and some camping equipment. Oh, and you can also buy work-wear clothes.
    The next one is a store called "The catfish's burrow". You can get there a limited range of weapons and ammo, and also bolts, arrows, crossbows, airguns, pellets for airguns, and as the name says, all kind of equipment for fishing. I got my .22LR there, since they are the cheapest store on the list.
    The last one is a Vet/tool store. It's called "St. Francis of Assisi Vet and tool shop". Don't let the name fool you, you can get your dog treated there and buy a shovel, but you can also legally buy firearms there. But they shine best at the airgun equipment: They are the only store at the city with boxes and more boxes of PCP's. You just need to bring your ID or passport, and of course, money and a credit card, and then you will get out in less than 5 minutes with a high-powered PCP airgun, a hand pump and pellets.
    I could tell you guys about where I do grocery shopping, but I usually go to the nearest place
    Last but not least, our local range is know as "Daniel's Range". Daniel is a old friend of mine and the owner of the shooting range and of the store "the catfish's burrow".
    Now I will let the Facebook pages of the stores I mentioned here.
    "House of the weapons":
    https://m.facebook.com/Esportiva.pin
    "The catfish's burrow":
    https://m.facebook.com/toca.dojundia
    "Daniel's shooting range":
    https://m.facebook.com/ClubedeTiroValedoIguacu/
    "St. Francis of Assisi Vet and tool shop":
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100057028767193
    Last edited by Deimos; 09-18-2022 at 04:33 PM. Reason: I forgot about the range
    I own some stuff, and I know some things. But that's all.

Here, life is simple. I go to a FFL (Federal Firearms Licensee) who sells firearms. Or when I find a firearm I want and is not available locally, I buy from one of the online sellers and have it shipped to a local FFL.
    AFA ammunition, here it can be purchased online and shipped directly to my homes.

I enjoy reading what you post about Brazil; so I respond with what I do here. However, as America has 50 States and also a lot of local laws what I post is only legal where I live or have lived. Many other States are very, very different.

Quote Originally Posted by VnVet View Post
    Here, life is simple. I go to a FFL (Federal Firearms Licensee) who sells firearms. Or when I find a firearm I want and is not available locally, I buy from one of the online sellers and have it shipped to a local FFL.
    AFA ammunition, here it can be purchased online and shipped directly to my homes.

I enjoy reading what you post about Brazil; so I respond with what I do here. However, as America has 50 States and also a lot of local laws what I post is only legal where I live or have lived. Many other States are very, very different.
    We can get firearms shipped to our dealers too, and even directly to us, as long as you have all the paperwork. But I don't like this way of buying firearms. I need to see the weapon, feel the weapon and even everything. I'm planing to buy a tauros revolver this year with concealed carry AND hunting purposes, and I won't buy it online. I want to test it first. As we discused, a gun it's a tool, after all.
    I own some stuff, and I know some things. But that's all.

I or better said we both agree with you. I wanted to buy the wife a .380 compact pistol. However, she is fussy about trigger pull weight or she expects 4# or less. We went to Academy Sports, a large chain that sells firearms and other sporting goods. Although, a customer is allowed to handle the firearm, they are allowed to pull the trigger. She looked at the salesman and said well then, you can keep it.