Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd Pass Around Knife Rules and Regs...

Blog Entries

Sarge did you get the knife yet, I can track it if you didn't.
    Gray Wolf or someone else PM me I got another knife to send out too, same rules apply.
    Its a stag handle drop point, has a cheap sheath though, FVR this is perfect for you bro,
    and WE and Trax so send me pm and I'll mail the knife to you. Shhhh if I use the Sheriff's
    Office Mail Room I don't have to pay Shhhh...
    Last edited by Beo; 08-08-2008 at 08:33 AM.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Blog Entries

Cool Still watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf65 View Post
    Sarge did you get the knife yet, I can track it if you didn't.
    Gray Wolf or someone else PM me I got another knife to send out too, same rules apply.
    Its a stag handle drop point, has a cheap sheath though, FVR this is perfect for you bro,
    and WE and Trax so send me pm and I'll mail the knife to you. Shhhh if I use the Sheriff's
    Office Mail Room I don't have to pay Shhhh...
    I go to the mail box every day & so far it hasn't arrived. We have, quite possibly, the worst postal dept. in the country. They've lost several items for us in the past. I'm glad you got tracking info on it.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

If you don't get it Saturday at the latest I will head top the post office with my compailnt, they said it should onlly take about 2 to 3 days for you to get it.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Beo, sent you a pm.
    "A person is not finished when they are defeated.
    A person is finished when they quit."

Blog Entries

Got the pm

In the am or pm?
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I am what I am and I get pm's.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Blog Entries

Trax if you wanna work out this new knife I got try out pm me your address, I need tested by a deep woods hiker and camper.
    Drop point blade, stag handles (scales) but the sheath is crap.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up It came!

The knife finally got here in today's mail! I've already added a couple of Alice clips to it, but don't like how they hang! (There wasn't any way to attach the sheath to a belt, strap, or whatever.) I notice that there is no "butt-cap" to hold any survival stuff in the hollow handle, but the knife looks great for the money! definately a "Survival" knife that could be stored in a pack or what-ever for emergencies!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

Sarge,
    Glad you got the knife....
    What I found I hated on the knife was the sheath, it had no belt loop, only left about an inch of the handle showing (so I cut it back) and no stopper for handle but if you notice the bottom gaurd area is only seal'd up because I taped up the handle since it came open at that end, a cork or rubber stopper from Home Depot or Lowes would fit but would need to be secured. Overall the blade is really nice and cut great for me. Oh i used a rubber tape because it gave a good diveknife type grip and feel.
    I added the little pouch but could only do it with the tape as there was no wat to secure, of course now that its gone I found a way. I was just gonna sew it with a heavy duty sewing machine which my mother has. Oh well have it and have fun.
    Last edited by Beo; 08-11-2008 at 08:12 AM.

Blog Entries

Grey Wolf you wanna try this other knife then send me a pm with address or once Sarge sends you the bushmaster I'll send him new knife and we'll follow the old list.

I think that's a good idea.

Blog Entries

Hey SARGE!!!!!
    Now that I got your attention... lol, when you pass that cold steel bushman on to grey wolf I got another for ya, let me know when your ready.
    Since Trax or FVR, or WE don't want it...

Don't forget to give a review as I need it to send to the company for trying the knife. Or else they'll not send them anymore.
    Thanks
    Beo,

Blog Entries

Cool Bushman II

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf65 View Post
    Hey SARGE!!!!!
    Now that I got your attention... lol, when you pass that cold steel bushman on to grey wolf I got another for ya, let me know when your ready.
    Since Trax or FVR, or WE don't want it...

Don't forget to give a review as I need it to send to the company for trying the knife. Or else they'll not send them anymore.
    Thanks
    Beo,
    I don't know where you want me to post the review, but here it is. I'm thinking of getting one sometime in the future just to play around with. This knife meets all of my criteria for quality, price, & hardness. It's going on my "recommended Knife Blog" that I'm making up for the inexperienced young ones that show up here from time to time. I might suggest a "butt-cap" of some sort as well as a way to attach the knife to your belt, however it's a pretty rugged blade. The one I used (Bowie Blade) is great for chopping, & would also make a great spear! 5 Stars/2 thumbs up from Sarge!
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

Cool Yo Gray Wolf!

PM me your name & address as I'm almost done with this "play-pretty".
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    PM me your name & address as I'm almost done with this "play-pretty".
    Sarge, PM sent.

Blog Entries

Sarge that was great review, exactly what I need. Thanks.

Are you guys taking pictures to post as you do your testing and modifications?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

I had the orignal version before sending it off, so I didn't take any pick, but it would be nice to see how it comes along. Better sheath, more survival stuff, etc.
    Hey Gray Wolf wanna post a pic?

Will do, when I receive it.