Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 2nd Pass Around Knife Rules and Regs...

Blog Entries

Cool Well now...

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    I'd prefer to just deal with honest, responsible people.
    Crash, I agree with you, however you never know how honest or dishonest a person is when they come on here. After all, what do you really know about them? Just because they sound nice in the post isn't conclusive. This is twice we've lost a "Pass-Around Knife," a third time is just asking for trouble.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

I guess my point was that I don't like the "leaving a deposit" idea. I am still holding out hope that the member that had responsibility for the latest one that was lost will do the right thing and replace it. He said he would. Additionally, he still is in possession of all of the improvements that have been made as well.

Not replacing something that you were responsible for and lost is pretty despicable in my book. Keeping the "extras" that others have donated is stealing. Quite bluntly, I have no use for either. Like I said - I'm still hopeful.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel