Thread: I'm Back!

Default I'm Back!

I was here and active, but kind of disappeared from here in 2011 or so! At that time I was living in Brazil, but we are now stateside once again and loving life back home! I learned much when I was here before, I wanted to come back.

We have our land somewhere in the Southeast and are setting up our little homestead bit by bit.

My kids are trained in wilderness search & rescue through Civil Air Patrol and are active volunteer first responders for missing persons. My oldest is training as a wilderness medic. My middle is planning to get his advanced wilderness SAR qualifications.

I'm just the mom that has been the chauffeur driving them around to get their amazing skill sets!

Really glad to be back, and see what's happening here!

Welcome back. Sounds like your kids are well grounded and doing good things. Well done Mom.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Welcome home...again.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by smhg View Post
    I was here and active, but kind of disappeared from here in 2011 or so! At that time I was living in Brazil, but we are now stateside once again and loving life back home! I learned much when I was here before, I wanted to come back.

We have our land somewhere in the Southeast and are setting up our little homestead bit by bit.

My kids are trained in wilderness search & rescue through Civil Air Patrol and are active volunteer first responders for missing persons. My oldest is training as a wilderness medic. My middle is planning to get his advanced wilderness SAR qualifications.

I'm just the mom that has been the chauffeur driving them around to get their amazing skill sets!

Really glad to be back, and see what's happening here!
    They told me stories about someone who also lived at Brazil. So that's you. I know that there is no place like home, but I hope that you enjoyed your time here. Come back to visit anytime!
    It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Deimos.
    I own some stuff, and I know some things. But that's all.