Thread: Better late than never

Default Better late than never

I forgot to create this thread and jumped straigth into the forum ;
    My name is Alan but I chose the nickname Deimos because it's my gametag since the 2000's and because we have another forum member called Alan
    I'm from Brazil, but not from the famous part of the country. I'm from the Paraná State, near Argentina, and the climate here is more related to temperate forests than tropical ones. We even have some snow in the winter, but not anything that block roads or freeze lakes. I live in a small town near a lot of farms, forests and rivers. My dad owns a farm and I help him out when he needs, but I don't work with him. I'm a civil servant and lawyer, so I spent most of my time in the city. I'm not rich but I do own a house, a car, some fishing equipment, a couplel of guns and a crossbow. I also have a generator, and some survival equipment in general.
    I have some experience with hunting, since my state is a little more permissive about it than the other ones, but I go fishing way more often than I go hunting. I also go to the range almost every day, but I mostly shoot my airguns because the pellets are dirty cheap and I prefer to stock up my .22LR ammo.
    I don't have formal military experience but I have been into some nasty conflict situations while working when I was single. I'm still a lawyer but I don't deal with the criminal area anymore.
    I'm 25 years old, male married, no kids.
    I'm not a prepper, I'm just from a family that know that "sh#t happens" and that you can't always rely on your money or your job.
    I enjoy spending my time in contact with nature, more often than not eating freash caugth fish and just relaxing.
    EDIT: Things that I forgot to mention:
    I do have some experiencie with first aids and herbal medicine, because I had a great chemestry teacher at high school and I never stopped learning. I can also do some mechanial and eletretrical fixes, but mostly "redneck homemade repairs". My experience as a gunsmith are amateur at best, but I can handle making knives and archery equipment.
    Last edited by Deimos; 09-01-2022 at 11:01 AM.
    I own some stuff, and I know some things. But that's all.

Welcome. Glad you joined us.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Welcome. Glad you joined us.
    Thanks. You guys will see me from time to time stealing recipes, asking for advice, and maybe some day I will have some useful advice to give too.
    I own some stuff, and I know some things. But that's all.

Welcome home.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.