Thread: Today's Temp...

Default Today's Temp...

Truck thermometer said 104... I didn't check it anywhere else... it was believable...

No rain so far. NOAA keeps putting a little raincloud and 20% on their forecast.... I didn't check anywhere else... It's not believable...

The okra and purplehull peas seem to thrive in this weather... I guess when the world ends from heat they will be the only life left on the planet...

Alan

Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

don't mind the peas but okra, now I can only stomach that if it is either fried, in gumbo with a lot of spice, or in Indian food. Every other way I have tried Okra, was just a failed meal attempt.

82 in the Smokies.

The Colorado sun is barely filtered so it's blinding and hot, but we have clouds and wind right now so it's nice.

In Colorado, what you see is what you get (apologies to Mr. Wilson).
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

yesterday here in Gainesville, it was 100F. Today, it's 74F. Life in Florida

Yesterday the heat index was 113. Today it was only 108. Winter is on the way.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Last of the grandkids left at 12:30 so that's when my work day started... I didn't dare look at the temp or heat index or I wouldn't have stayed out in it. My work consisted of watering plants and gardens, so the water kept things cool.

There's a chance of rain Monday and Tuesday!!!!

Alan